[01]

연이
"congrats Ms. Cha! you got the job to be one of the permanent MUA in our company!" The SM entertainment CEO said over the phone. I was smiling like an idiot, I was so happy. "Really?! Oh My God! Thank you Ms. Nam! Its such a pleasure!!"

Being an MUA was such a dream for me since I was 12, I just got out from high school and I immediately search for an open MUA job. Most of them were in music entertainments. I' am so thankful that I got this job.

"Ms. Cha~ how about you go to the building and introduce yourself to your new team?" "sure that will be awesome! I will be there in 20!" I answered while smiling to myself.

I excitedly prepared my clothes, used a little bit of make up and walked to the bus station.

I stopped at the bus station and skipped to the SM building. "Hi I'm the new crew of the MUA team, can I ask where is the meeting of the new teams?" I asked the receptionist "ah, go to the 3rd floor and go to the first meeting room you see" she replied nicely. I bowed and thanked her for the reply.

I quickly go to the 3rd floor and go to the meeting room. "Ms. Cha! You're here!" Ms. Nam said. I smiled and bowed to everyone inside the meeting room "Hello everybody, I'm Cha Yoon-I nice to meet you" I couldn't stop smiling. I was so happy to get this opportunity. "welcome, have a seat" one of the crew said.

I sat down and settled my bag. "welcome, new members of the MUA crew. We're so happy for you guys to be here. I am Han Se Min nice to meet you and you probably already know her this is Ms. Nam So young." Ms. Han said smiling brightly. "we're the CEO's in this company, nice to meet you all"

"and hello, I' am Kim Young Min, I' am the Manager in this company. I' am going to split you guys in which group are you working on." She said.

Ms. Kim continued to explain about our work and distributed papers on us. "this paper explains more about the job, and there is the name of the band that you're working on."

I read the paper and looked at what band am I working on. It says I' m working on NCT Dream. I don't really know bands much, so I didn't care who am I working with. I just hope that this band cooperates with me nicely.

"and that is all for this meeting, thank you all for coming. Your job starts tomorrow and I hope your going to work well with the groups that are decided." Ms. Kim continued. "thank you everybody, meeting dismissed."

I stand up and skipped outside the meeting room. I bowed to the people around me and went outside the building smiling to myself like an idiot.

As i arrived home i slammed onto my bed smilling to myself. im so happy that i got this oppoturnity. i called my mom and told her i was accepted into the job. she was so happy. i posted a tweet about it and hugged my phone.

"NCT Dream, Cha Yeon-I is coming for u ;)" I whispered to myself

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐡𝐞𝐲! 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐡.( ˘ ³˘)❤