Chapter 2

Evelyns pov

I woke up to a sudden throb In my head. I slowly opened my eyes but only shut them again as I'm blinded by a bright light.

"You awake give me one second" I hear from someone and then shuffling and the room goes dim and I open my eyes to be met with the twins from last night realization washing over me.

"Please don't hurt me" I whimpered out as I pushed myself as far up the bed as I could while bringing my knees into my chest.

"We're not going to hurt you I promise" Mason said slowly as he moved closer to me with every word he spoke.

"Here take these" Mason said taking a glass of water and some pills from Marcus. I look down at his hands and then back at his eyes and I start to overthink. What if they are drugged? Didn't they kidnap me? Where am I? Why did they take me here?

"Here" he pushed the pills to me breaking my train of thought and I just shook my head and as if he could read my mind he spoke.

"They aren't poison I promise. It's Tylenol to help with your head" he stated pulling my hands out and putting the pills in my left and the glass of water in my right.

I took the medicine and sip the water handing it back to mason who sets it on the night stand.

"We didn't know where you lived and you kind of just passed out so we thought better our place then to leave you anywhere else." Marcus stayed looking me in the eyes the whole time but I could only hold it for about two seconds and then looked away.

"So um how about you get changed real quick and they we can go eat breakfast." Mason says as he stands up and goes to the nightstand on the left side of the room and takes out a white shirt.

"This will be better then what you got on till we can get you some clothes" mason said and his eyes widened along with Marcus's but I was obviously as to why.

"C-can you turn around?" I stuttered out and they both let out a sigh of relief but turned around and I quickly pulled my top off and pulled on the shirt and then slowly standing up and then pulling down my skirt feeling much better.

"O-okay" I spoke barely above a whisper looking down a the ground.

"What do you want for breakfast little one?" Mason asked as he held my hand and pulled me out of the room with Marcus hot on our heels.

"I don't know" I mumbled biting my bottom lip. We walked down some stairs and walked through a few door ways to be in a very spacious kitchen.

"How about pancakes?" Mason asks and my eyes lit up and he smiled as I smiled back at him.

"Pancakes it is" he mumbled to himself still with a smile.

I walked over to be a bar like area and sat on one of the chairs turned slightly and to my surprise the chair slightly spun. My eyes lit up and I slowly swirled around a few times in the chair but my happiness was short lived when my chair was stopped by Marcus how made sure to stop it to where I was facing him and his legs were between mine.

"I'd suggest you stop spinning baby wouldn't want you to get hurt" Marcus said with a stern tone and I instantly stopped and he handed me a cup filled with what appeared to be chocolate milk. I drank it and yep it was.

Soon enough Mason has set a plate in front of me with two pancakes and some fruit and butter on top. I poured a lot of syrup on them and used a butter knife to try to cut them but I just couldn't do it.

"Here let me help" Marcus says as he takes the knife and fork from my hand and cutting up my pancakes with ease.

He picks up some of the pancakes on the fork and puts it towards my mouth and I don't argue and eat the pancakes. After about five bites I'm already full and there's like 4/5 of the pancakes still on the plate.

"I'm full" I say as I push the plate forward and both boys look at me like I just grew two heads.

"What?" I question.

"There's no way your already full" Marcus says as he sets down the fork.

"I am." I say looking between Marcus and Mason. Mason is on the other side of the island eating some pancakes.

"How much do you weigh?" Marcus ask and Mason widens his eye and almost chokes while my eyes widen too.

"Marcus you never ask a girl that" Mason says to Marcus and Marcus just shrugs while looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Um- I uh weigh I think 95 pounds" I say trying to think back to when I last weighed myself and as I say that Mason drops his fork on his plate and both boys eyes widen and they look shocked.

"What?" I question trying to see if I said something wrong.

"You are really under weight" Mason says slowly.

I look at them in confusion. I didn't think there was anything wrong with that.

"That's not a good thing" Mason says probably seeing my confusion and my eyes widen.

"Um- it's fine I'll just go to the doctor once I'm back home" I say getting up from my seat.

"Actually we need to talk" Marcus says and I look up at him and he points to the seat I was once in and I quickly sit down.

"What do we need to talk about?" I ask them.

"We wanted to talk about many things" Mason says as he takes a drink from his drink and that's when i see something in his eyes almost like excitement which makes me a little uneasy about what we are soon to discuss.