My mom gets in and begins to drive us away from the house.

"What is the real reason why you won't get back with Michael?" She calmly asks as she makes the drive down to my dad's home. "By the way, you will be staying with us until further notice."

"Michael keeps putting his hands on me." I finally confess. "I'm tired, ma."

"Oh baby." I see her wipe at her tears. "Why couldn't you tell me?"

"It's embarrassing."

She stays silent for a few minutes before voicing her thoughts.

"Do you still love Christian?" I shake my head in response. "Luxe?"

"No. I don't love Christian but Christian, no matter how fucked up our relationship was... it was stable." I blankly look out the window. "I'm tired."

---

Posted 6 hours ago 

Posted 6 hours ago 

TheShadeRoom: Almost two months after giving birth, Luxe Lopez shows another picture of her daughter Maya Rose Lopez Combs-Jordan. Maya was recently christened and these images are from the christening that happened two days ago. This is also the first time that Luxe and Michael have been spotted together after Michael was arrested for assault against her ex, billionaire #ChristiandeLuca. The reason of the fight has never been explained but it seems that Luxe is slowly coming back into the spotlight after being announced as one of cast for Bad Boys 3, she--- read more at TheShadeRoom.com

337,372 likes ~ 77,322 comments

---

Shortly after I left my home with my mom, the police ended up being called as the fight escalated. Michael and Christian were both arrested which made everyone find out especially since it all took place in my home. 

Both guys dropped the charges against eachother but I stopped talking to them both. If Michael wanted to see Maya then he would do so through my parents but I had to face him again a few days ago at Maya's christening. 

Michael brought his son to the christening but we didn't interact. He did however try to give me money seeing as they completely trashed Maya's playroom but I'm not having any of it especially since I'm planning to move into a new home. I just have to fix up that house before putting it on sale, it's not convenient having all those rooms when we live alone.

Christian's girlfriend broke up with him after I confessed to her what went down. Surprisingly, she wasn't mad at me. Moreso disappointed but she got over it.

"Bring her back by 6 pm." I state as I hand Michael her diaper bag and an extra bag filled with extra clothes. "I wrote down parts of her schedule, you have my number and my parents number."

I let out a small sigh.

"Don't make me regret it, Michael." He kisses my cheek while taking her out of my arms.

She tugs at my braid as he pulls her close to him and I give him a look

"Don't do that again." I mutter. "We are never getting back together."

"You never know."