A certain blonde

Ikuto POV.

So our building makeover is done it looks modern and cute to be honest.

" So what now ? How should we promote this host club ?" I asked the dad of our group.

" Fliers " Kaito said and points at Kaoru who was busy on his Laptop making designs for fliers .

" Okay then and Kaito... I have a question." I said and he looks at me with the ' just tell me' stare.

" Well is it okay to leave Tsubaki and Gabby alone to buy ingredients ?" I asked.

~ Meanwhile at the store ~

Third person POV:

Tsubaki was putting random stuff in their basket

" Tsu-san we don't need any of these" Gabrielle said looking at the stuff Tsubaki put in.

" We'll never know if we need it" Tsubaki said and looks around for more things.

" Okay then..." Gabrielle said and looks around and saw a Familiar Ginger and Brunette . She quickly went to Tsubaki and caught him to tell him

" That's Kaoru's brother Hikaru and His Girlfriend Haruhi." Gabrielle said to Tsubaki to let him know.

" Ahh so that's Kaoru's brother I must have a word with him" Tsubaki said and tried to go to him but Gabrielle just hold on to him.

" no don't talk to him." Gabrielle said looking at the couple ( Hikaru and Haruhi).

" Why ?" Tsubaki asked.

" I'm just afraid he will take Kaoru from us and hurt him more" Gabrielle said looking down.

" Okay then I won't talk to him" Tsubaki said looking at the situation and thinking about it.

Gabrielle smile she appreciates how Tsubaki can be mature somehow. Tsubaki and Gabrielle looks at the scene they didn't notice a certain Blonde was coming close to them.

" Gabrielle..."

Tsubaki Quickly went into senpai mode and Goes in front of Gabrielle protecting her.

Tsubaki POV:

" Who are you and how do you know my Friend" I asked carefully looking at the person who was calling to Gabrielle.

" Oh I'm sorry my name is Tamaki Suoh and I know Gabrielle cause she used to go to Ouran." the blond said.

" Tamaki-Senpai what do you want ?" Gabrielle asked.

" Where is Kaoru ? " This person asked.

" Why are you asking this ? So you could hurt him again ?" Gabrielle asked this person.

" We won't tell you anything" I said looking at Gabrielle

" Please tell me please I won't hurt him please " This person was begging us to tell where Kaoru is

" no senpai I won't tell you cause I don't want to ruin my friendship with Kaoru" Gabrielle said sternly

" C'mon Let's go pay for these stuff" I said and guide Gabrielle away from the blond.