Got caught by the Shadow King

Kaoru POV:

Today me and my friends are going to the Hitachin mansion or how Akihiko would say " CASTLE HITACHIN ". " wow the building here is huge !" Ikuto said while we are going there by car that we rented to bad it all of us can't fit into one car so we split into 2 cars. I was in a car with Ikuto , Akihiko and Kaito. The others was in another car behind us. " Kao... Where is your house" Kaito ask while he looked at the way. " Umm.... Not very far from here I guess" I said while looking at the way. " Ah there " I said and point at my house. " IT'S SO BIG !" Akihiko said and basically pushed me out of the way to see. ' dammit second Tamaki on the lose ' I thought in my mind. When we pulled over I went out of the car and looked at the house. " I'm home." I said almost emotionless.

Gabrielle POV.

Ad we arrive at the Hitachin mansion I saw a familiar limo. ' this isn't good.' I thought and I saw the window of the limo open and I saw a glare that I couldn't forget. ' Kyoya-senpai...' I thought and quickly tugs on Kaoru's uniform sleeve " Kao... " I called quietly to get his attention and thankfully I did . " What is it Gabrielle ?" He ask quietly I couldn't answer and just pointed to the limo. He didn't have enough time to look at where I pointed as we were surprised by a sentence.

" Fancy meeting you here Kaoru. Gabrielle." The familiar voice brought chills to my spine and Kaoru's and we saw Kyoya there smiling his scary smile at us

We are doomed aren't we.