The Meeting They been dreading

Kaoru POV:

" So why are you here again ?" I ask calmly while waiting for Gabby to finish making the tea.

" Wait Kao-chan your not mad at us ??" Honey-senpai asked

" No, not really it's in the past now so why should I be mad. Plus with that experience I gained new friends" I said and do my secret handshake with Ikuto.

" Tea is here " Gabby said and walk to where they at with a trolley.

" Here you go a cup of orchid oolong tea with a side of dark chocolate cake hope you enjoy" she said as she serve the tea and Cake.

" Thank you my dear" Tamaki and Akihiko said at the same time and made them looked at each other glaring while it made everyone else smile.

" So back to business. Why are you here ?" Kaito said.

' leave it to Kaito if you want to have anything done' I thought

" Ah yes. We have a proposal for you." Kyouya said.

" Which is ?" Kaito ask

And they continue to talk about business and we just watch them.

" Kaoru... Is it just me or your friend there is a Kyouya 2.0 " I heard Tamaki asked.

" Yes he is like a Kyouya 2.0". Gabrielle said smiling.

" so... Kao-chan mind if you introduce your friends" Honey - senpai asked.

" Yeah Kao you never introduce them to me yet... And I'm your soulmate " Ikuto said looking at me with a playful hurt look which made me smile and playfully hit his shoulders.

" Oh shut up you. Love you no Homo" I said giggling.

" Love you to Brother " he said winking

(A/N : sorry I'm currently in love BTS ( well i always Love BTS) so Kaoru and Ikuto Relationship is basically like Jimin and V )

Timeskip after introduction.

So... Basically everyone now here is friends. Gabby is currently baking more sweet for Honey- senpai and Wataru. While Hayato and Mori-senpai are having an arm wrestle battle. me and Ikuto are cheering.

" I bet Mori-senpai will win !!" i said confidently

"no no no Hayato will win !" Ikuto said

me and Ikuto just look at each other and glare playfully at each other

" who ever lose this bet will have crack an egg on top of Akihiko and Tamaki head" I said smirking

" and say it is a newest trend for better hair deal ?" Ikuto said continuing what i said

" DEAL" I said.

So , Basically we both lost cause they are equally match so we both went into the kitchen to grab 2 eggs each and go to Tamaki and Akihiko and crack eggs on their heads. After that we both got the yelling of our life. from Tamaki said " This is no new hair trend" and From Akihiko screaming cause " Eggs are expensive you know !!" but we both laugh just enjoyed it.

Suddenly Kyouya and Kaito came to us asking us to all gather. Gabrielle exited of the kitchen looking pretty messy cause of Wataru and Honey-senpai fought about who will get the biggest slice of cake.

" so we have decided ..." Kyouya said

" Collaborating" Kaito said continuing what Kyouya said

making us looked at each other confused before

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ??" we all ( except Hayato and Mori) said confused