Chapter Thirty:

Ashton's P.O.V:

There they stood. Michael and Evee, talking it out. All of their apologetic words, making me smile.

It came a shock to me, honestly, that it happened so quickly. But I overheard when Evee apologized, and he returned the gesture. Luckily, it all went smoothly.

I felt as if a weight was lifted of my shoulders.

We had road at least 75% of the rides so far. Each of us were soaked from head to toe.

Calum had it the worst though, due to him riding the Super Soaker three times. 

The attraction would take you and a couple of people down a zig-zagged slide as bucket loads of water splashed you from every direction. Then as you hit the bottom of the slide, you would drop at least ten feet to a big bath of chlorine.

Calum found it to be the coolest shit. 

So we waited for him to ride it one last time.

Sitting off to the side, Luke, Evee, and Michael dug their way into a conversation about guitarists and food.

"Hey, Ash! When are we going to eat?" Michael then asked. Looking Back at Calum standing in the line of at least 50 people, I sighed, "After Calum gets through this ride, we can go find something," I agreed.

It was 2:30, and we hadn't ate since breakfast. So I felt the same way. My stomach grumbled, as I smelt the delicious aromas coming from the park vendors and small restaurants. 

Caught up in the scents, I jumped a little as I felt Evee's small arms wrap around my waist. "Ashton.." she mumbled, burying her face into the crook of my neck. "You alright sweetie?" I asked, running my fingers through her wet, stringy hair. She nodded, "Yeah, just tired." 

I grinned as I pulled her as close as she could possibly get, "Already? We haven't even made it to the big rides yet!" I giggled. 

Luke then added in, "Evee has lazy bones." We all broke into a laugh, and she held up her middle finger, pointing straight towards him. "Hey, watch it! This is a kid friendly zone," he responded childishly. She pulled away, giving him the most irritated look. "Oh cram it, Hemmings," she said sarcastically. A small giggle escaped her lips, causing my heart to beat faster.

God, she is so cute....And she was mine. 

I sighed, and grabbed her hand, "Looks like Cal will be done soon." I said, noting that that he was at the front of the line.

Evee smiled, as she placed a kiss to my lips, "He sure is having fun, huh?" I grinned under the kiss, then pulled away to whisper in her ear. "Great plan, babe." She smiled, ruffling my hair around. 

"GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!" Luke squealed, in sardonic disgust.

Suddenly, Michael sat to the ground, pulling his head to his hands. "You okay, Mike?" Luke asked, instantly bending to his level. He nodded, a let out a mere grunt. "Yeah...my heads just..throbbing a bit."

"I have some pain killers in my bag, if you want?" Evee offered, walking a little closer to the green haired lad. "Oh..I'm fine. I just need some food.." he insisted, as he rubbed at his temples.

"Are you sure?" I protested, a little concerned. He nodded, "Yeah.." 

I was completely unsure, but a sigh of relief left my body as I saw Calum walking up to us. His hair was droopy mess, and his swim trunks stuck tight to his legs. His smile was from ear to ear, making me grin myself. I'm glad they are having fun.