# 19 Game

After I left the hospital, all my friends and family are there for me. I could'nt do much but to thank them. Wholeheartedly.

While I dropped by my house while my friends needed to back go to school. I felt something wrong one of my friends. Dont tell me this is Amelie we are talking about.

"What have been you up too Amelie."

Oh... I remember, That Caulhiser told me before.

*Memory*
"Do you want to join Overwatch?"

*Memory end*

Well, they said there is a game.

That needed to complete in order to see that I got the skills to join Overwatch.

After a day.

It was Sunday and we had to go to Church*Hallelujah*. I greeted them as well and Im not the type of person who is shy or sociable person it just between the lines I suppose.

Later we came back home. I opened my Iphone and all the *ting* *ting*
*ting100x* messenger,

and
the
most
messages
are
came
from
.
.
.
Lena.

Oh God, Help.

I tried to read the previous messages.

Messenger
7:16
Lena: Heeeeyyyy (Y/n)!!! How are you doin'? Better I suppose? I just wanna hug you right now. I miss you!

9:45
Lena: Heyy weirdo! You have alot to catch up on! Or else your not gonna graduate though.

1:10
Lena: Oh, I almost forgot. The game. Nick just told me.

Great, Nick did keep his promise.

That your gonna join our team. Well, Im excited to see you here. I can show you all my moves and I'm sure luv, I can beat yah! 1 on 1. The fastest.

Someone has got all excited.

The time is 900 dot tomorrow. Better get prepare becuz this is not just a regular game. Is pushing you to the limits, and OFCOURSE. Others will be joining as well.
I hope I will see you win luv! Cheers!

That is rather unfair that I got only 1 day and half out of hospital. And still couting until to this day, WoW. I can't wait what they put on their game and I can beat those EZ.

I transform to an eagle and fly across the thick forest where people don't come. Here I transformed into a human then to a wolf.

I howl and it gaves shockwave to the trees.

This wolf power is called "Howled" in other term. Calling the pack. It only works on the deep forest or mountains where wolves are near.

Then a pack of them came rushing to me and sniffing me.

They can tell that they know Im the strongest wolf beside the Alpha Wolf of their pack.

I asked them that I want to join their pack not as a leader but a helper.
The Alpha Wolf, noded.
*Howl of pack*
I can't resist but to howl with them.
They run to their seperate ways to find food. While Im staying here doing practice of what my brother taught me when I was coma.

5 hours later.

I was exhausted. Drained. even though there is a running waterfall near and edible berries too. I gain more muscles than before, more lung capacity, stamina and other traits that give me physically stronger.

I got controlled of my own powers and the rest remain, that I needed to discover by myself.

20 mins later

I got back to my house and washed myself and fell asleep of my burn out body.

Next Morning~

I wake up.
The sun is shining.
Time to go to school.
Many assignments to unravelled.
Alot of my friends gonna run up to me.

And,

The,

Game.

My dad gave me a ride to school. Every now and then because of my health is not stable. After my dad drop me off to school. I joined 2 more classes. They gave me alot of assignments and I have to passed it next week.

Damn.

I didnt see my friends are.

They left me alone. Not even say hi this morning. :(

Recess time~ 8:45

Anyways, I was eating in the canteen and this guys showed up.

"Hey you. Get da fuq out of my place. This is our teritory."

"Well, first come first serve."

"I dont focking care. Your only one. How can you beat us?"

"Do I have to try?"

"Oh damn you."

He grab me by my shirt and people saw me.

"You need anger management. We can share if you like."

"You focking pissing me off."

As the two of his friends try to hold me. I just hold his hand and twist it a little bit that may sound a crack.

"AHHHHH! Hold Him!"

Fall. Land. Stare at the two of them.

"Dont ever think about it or your hands will look like him"

"I will get you for sure. Lets Bail guys."

I time checked it was 9:16. Sh!t. Im late.

I ran to the forest and its already starting.

"Where the bloody hell have you been (Y/n)? What take you so long? Dont tell me you dont know the way."

"I caught up something while I was eating. Sorry Lena."

"Its okay luv, atleast your al'ight. Now your name. Sign. and your powers ofcourse."

"Wait what? You can show your powers?"

"Is it bad? Does the students know? Our teachers? Talon?"

"We will tell you if you finish this track first."

"Fine."

I tap her head and pet like a Dog.

"Stop that."

"But you seem kind'a like it."

After a couple of seconds. She hug me.

"I miss this."

I hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

"Stop with that lovey dovey."

"Hey Nicky. Havent seen you around."

"Still doing stuffs. Overwatch mission alot. Let talk for a while we get to your track. Your second to the last I suppose."

We started walking through the forest and wave bye at Lena.

"Wait, who is the last one?"

"Umm, How can I say this. It only state her name and gender. Her name is Alexis Poylt."

"Eh, it does'nt matter. I can beat her. Now your saying."

"Tough man."

After minutes walking and talking.

I cannot believe my eyes

'This Gigantic Building.'