#13 Plan

Hello guys! There are parts that will be a little scene. So goodluck.

"How coincidence."

"Who?" Nick is out of answers of who is behind all of this.

"I think, it is a girl." That I have dont have the evidence of it.

"How can you say that (Y/n)?"

"I just got the feeling thats all, but someone is telling me that, it is a girl."

It was John.

"Wait a minute guys!" Something pop up on Jack's mind.

"Did'nt I mention the Locker of Amelie? "

"Now you mention it. Do you remember where it was?" Nick asked.

"To be sure. She punch the right locker. So that leaves a hint."

"Do we have the guts just to open up the locker of Amelie? I think last time I saw the locker with a curve that I walked across the hallway before it was near where Emily and Jack ask, they were staring at me but nothing happened. I assume, that they were the body guards of that hallway as we may say the Talon soldiers. In alot of people, I think, the hideout is near. Don't you think?"

"Yeah, you may have a point (Y/n)." Jack agreed at my statement.

"We can discuss this later. I have to tell this to Jack_76 and last thing."

What is he about to say?

"Do you want to join overwatch?"

What? How does it come to this or did he planned this before we even started.

"You ask Jack." He turns his head to Jack.

"Definitely!"

Damn it. I leave with no choice.

"Fine, I don't want Lena to get this mess alright? include that Emilyas."

"Sure, you can count on me." Nick wave us good bye.

We still talk alot after Nick left, but something is off.

"Jack. Talk like you normally would. Someone is watching." I quietly said it to Jack and Jack nodded.

"If your out there! Show yourself! Even though I did'nt hear you, still I can feel the presence of you." Shout at nowhere but trees and bushes.

"You got me silly."

Amelie...

What is she up to?

She has no weapons that can hurt me. I already analyze her before she walk towards us. She only brought her bag with notebooks and pens and some baguettes inside it. (Frenchies)

"What brings you here? You are really stalking me around, Amelie?" I don't have to be serious right now.

What her plans right now.

"Nothing, just practicing my guys in martial arts. I came by because I saw you here but I have to finish my lessons to them."

"Lessons you say. What kind?"

"The dodging stance, Why you asked?"

"Nothing. Come here. Sit beside me."

I look at Jack to sign leave and I have to take care this alone. Without noticing Amelie to do that.

"So sorry guys, my mum text me. I gonna go. Cya tomorrow! you too Amelie."

"Bye."

We are left all alone.
What should I do.
This is the perfect time for Amelie to get me off hand.

"(Y/n), Do you think, I'm a bad girl?"

"No, your not Amelie. Your sweet, caring and intelligent girl. Anyone can say that to you"

"That very much flattering for me,
(Y/n)."

She moved closer to me. Holding my right arm.

"How Gerard been doing? Is he alright after you dumped him?"

"Yeah. I think he is alright. He moved to the other country after we broke up."

I have'nt contact Gerard yet and I dont think Amelie is telling the truth.

"Is there something that bothering you Amelie? You can say it to me." She looks worried.

I wanna keep this nice and slow the conversation of ours and still in my alert form. In case somebody approach.

"Well, I like you (Y/n). That keeps me bothering."

"I don't know what to say."

If she gets too close for me. I end up off guard and dead, but if I can help her with the brainwash.

I can still able to help her.

"What if I like you too."

"Can you be my boyfriend?"

That's the call, if I declined that I don't like her then she do the hard way.

Think (Y/n). THINK.
What would my brother do?

~In my head

*I froze time a bit for this area only.She isnt going to target you. Not even your friends but this is a risky situation...*

*little brother*

*Brother? I can hear your voice clearly now!*

*It's been years! Trying to clear what you are saying.*

*You can still save her and it is too risky. She is truly deeply inlove with you. Other than that, someone is controlling her to make her follow the order he has given.*

*He?*

*I cannot go much further. Besides, we can talk later when my power is charge up. I believe in you (Y/n).*

~Back to present

I can see the time and Amelie is looking at me frozen then it melt.

"I like you too Ame-."

She cut me off guard kissing. We were lust of ectasy. I cannot help myself but to kiss her back. I hold her back and her head. We were fighting our tongue whose going into theirs first and she won. I opened my eyes to see her eyes glowing gold of seducively at me. She sat on my lap. My hand then slide down on her body to her butt and gently squish it. I cannot control myself anymore. She moaned when I sliding up and down while squishing her big fat ass. After we kissed for a minute, it was timeless. The string of saliva can be seen after we part our lips together.

"That.was.amazing." Clearly out of breath.

What am I doing? What's wrong with me!

Get the head of yourself (Y/n).
You cannot fall for that.
You have chosen your path.

"You are Cherie. What do you say boyfriend?"

"I like the sound of that."

"Why?"

Is she deeply inlove with (Y/n)? or is just another part of the PLAN. Stay tuned for more! Chereo then!