#8 New Friends

Hi guys! so to make this clear. Jack_76 is the soldier 76 from Overwatch as a senior high school student with Gabriel (Reaper) and the Jack is different (friend). Got it guys. :D

(Y/n) = your name (first name)
(L/n) = Last name

~Lena..."

Lena calm her self down while Emily patting Lena in the back. Jack has nothing to do with us because he has none, nothing about Talon, well that include's me also but my primary concern is that how can Lena be so afraid and the same time, angry. Jack interupted
"So mate's... Why don't we meet those boys who just mentioned Professor Riener? We dont have time before the class starts."
Jack is right, and we dont have time before class. We walked down the hallway to see the boys, maybe around senior perhaps. Lena then said to the boys, "Good day luvs!, are you the boys who gives away papers for beginers?" We shake hands, and they said "Ah, you must be Lena. I heard so much of you in Robota and I heard you succeed thw mission, good job out there, Tracer. Imirite right or no?" and Gabriel said "Lena, its nice meeting you here and you too Emily." Im surprised to see that some people actually know Lena or should i say Tracer.

Wait... What?! I heard that name before. Tracer, tracer what could possible be. I cannot remember it, its too complicated. The last thing I heard that when i was Elementary with Lena. Is this the Lena I have crush on before?! no, no, No. What am I doing, stay calm (Y/n), inhale exhale.
"Hi Jack_76 and Gabriel, you guys still same as always." Emily said to them. "Whatsup Jack_76 and Gabriel, I dont think we have much time to talk with because the class is about start so, yah. We can chat later in the
cafeteria." and they nodded and gave us the papers for our schedules and the map of the school. I look at my schedule, my first class is Math from Maam Ana Mari and I hope this teacher is nice, since we are the same section. We entered the room and seated beside Lena. Lena on my right and on the right of Lena is Emily then on my left is Jack, after we seated and stay awhile our teacher come in. "Good morning class! Sorry Im late because i have some issues around students these days. So lets start. My name is Ana Mari just call me Maam Ana. Now, its you're turn to introduce." Well, this is getting out of hand. I just gonna introduce myself easy, no worries. Some of the students front of us introduce first then Jack. My heart started to beat fast. Now is my turn F*ck this! "Hello, my name is (Y/n), (Y/n)(L/n). I live in Jame's street, Kings Row. I love to play computer games, football/soccer and many more. Thats all thankyou." I walked back to my seat and my head on the desk that my body signs of coldness. "You all right (Y/n)? Just relax mate it just a introducing yourself." Jack pat me at the back and i go back to my normal self. I cannot get hold of Lena's excited look at her face when she is turn to introduce. I just keep smiling at her, she looks cute, perfect but one thing that bothers my mind is that she has a relationship with Emily as her Girlfriend ofcourse.

After a couple of hours later...

We are going to the caferteria to get some nudgey in our stomachs then a shout, behind us said "Lena!!!" she hug lena behind and to her side of the little girl, much smaller than Lena and to her little friend right side is tall, muscular girl and a have a tattoo in her left eye, just like an egyptian. "Heeey D.Va,*gigles* what you guys doin, hey Pharah!" The little one called D.Va, she has cute face but no one compares to my Lena. We all say hi to them then we are still talking to each other while walking to our seated bench. I guess new "girl" friends would be best to describe on my current situation right now and me are Jack think it is normal. I guess... :o

After of couple of minutes

"Sorry, Im late guys." a blonde hair wearing just like a lab coat for nurses and a pen on her upper right pocket. "Angieee! I miss you so much!" Lena hug Angela very cute to see her like that. "Me too Lena, Hey D.Va, Pharsa, Emily and you two boys are?" She said with a serious eyes pointed at me. "Umm... (Y/n) (L/n) and this is Jack. Nice to meet you Angie." I hope we are okay i think i have a curse on her eyes looking at me. It reminds me of the horror movie I watched before of how a old woman stared to a young girl and its kind a creepy, so focking creepy.

After awhile...
(sorry, im bored, i just wanna cut to the chase XD)

We are walking down the hallway and in the end of the second hallway is where Pharsa and Angela split to our group to section Hecal
(Health & Physical) then the next is
D.Va with the girl walking behind her with a electrical wire on her head glowing purple pink slight but it bothers me then she hides it with her artificial hair. Im gonna check this map of the school soon.

Our next class is Professor Winston, he is a monkey that teaches Science, How on earth ... and I suck, both on the major subjects but Lena is excited to meet this Professor Monkey. "(Y/n)! youre not gonna be scared. Okay! he is a gentle giant monkey that it is good at science and everything--" "Including Love?, you said everything right and that counts Love is it Lena?" I caught her off guard hehehe. "No? he actually help us win the championship from his words, what do you think about that?" Well i have no comments to say to this monkey of yours. "Why dont we just get right in and see it for yourself (Y/n)?" Emily is freakin killing me. I nodded, Why dont I take the challenge. No one can stop me though. I opened the door and it was twice as big on my class on math, not because for the big projects, its because of that huge Monkey! Well if you use your common sence how the hell the monkey get in. "Good morning, Professor Winston." We greeted. "Oh, I didnt see you there students. Come in, take your desire seats, there is plenty."
We all nodded to seat each other but Lena is far away from now. Lena sat on the 5th column on the right side of the row 3 then Emily, Me!, and Jack. This sucks... "Mate are you okay?" Relax...."Yah, i just need a breath in and out." I see someone walk in that it is familiar before. She has a purple skin, long wavy pony tail hair and to think she is rich by the look she is wearing. I stand up and walk to her and

"Do I know you somewhere?..."

So that its guys. I gonna be out for a bit.. maybe almost 1 week and when I will get back im gonna post moree! So for the last time guys. Thankyou for reading! Much appreciated <3