Chapter 12

"Austin you can get off me now, I promise I won't run" I plead, this whole scenario feeling familiar

He wriggles around before telling me he's comfortable. I cross my arms and pout.

He just laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Guys are we doing this or what?" he calls and I wince because he shouts right in my ear.

They both mumble a 'yeah and walk over to us.

Jordan on my left, DJ on my right and Austin...

Austin on me.

"I'm still not sure guys" Jordan says unsure

"Not sure about what?" I ask confused and curious.

AUSTIN'S POV

"Not sure about what?" she asks her face covering with confusing.

"Shh kitten" I repeat myself from earlier and place a hand over her mouth.

She struggles before just giving up and sitting there.

"Well?" I ask them both and I feel Estelle lick my hand.

She licked my hand.

As ticklish and weird it felt I didn't take my hand away I just gave her a look and said

"Really?" With a raised a eyebrow.

She huffs and glared at me.

The other two look at me in confusion and I shake my head.

"So all of the dramatics and chasing was for nothing?" I ask

"I don't know" Jordan says again unsure.

"For god sake" Me and DJ curse under our breath and finally stop sitting on Estelle.

I sit on the coffee table in front of her and casually wipe my hand on my jeans.

"Seeing as you're all being mysterious and indecisive can I, I don't know. Go home!" she shouts.

"I guess" I mumble "Actually no" I correct myself

"Were making a bigger deal out of this than it actually is" I continue "Okay" I breathe "basically Estelle we want you to join our little trio" I sum up

She just looks at me

"Which means that you'd hang out with us at school and out, well take you places Estelle, we have connections. You can live the fullest life you wanted. This is the only time were offering it to you" I take a breath

Estelle's POV

Taking a breather Austin's words wrack through my brain.

I could live the fullest life I wanted?

But I'm happy how I am right now.

Or am i?

My conscience argues for a few minutes and I just end up glaring into space.

I look up at Jordan, his eyes fixated on nothing in particular. I turn to DJ his eyes fixated on me, just looking.

Then I turn to Austin, he sits in front of me intently staring like he can hear my inner debate.

A few moment and his body deflates with a sigh.

"Okay we understand" he says and just gets up to leave.

I pull myself up after him "wait" I put a hand on his bicep and he turns to me.

"Id love to, let's do it" I whisper and his face lights up.

His arms wrap round my waist and he pulls me into a hug, lifting my feet off the ground.

He spins me round and I see DJ giving us both a look, like he's assessing us both.

Suddenly Jordan's whole

Body language changed he went from unsure to ecstatic and he tackles me.

Obviously meant in a friendly way but ending up with us both on the floor.

Austin and Jordan leave for a moment leaving me with DJ.

He walks over and pulls me into a side hug.

"We'll look after you, y'know?" He says quietly

I nod silently before standing there

"What do we do now?" I ask

-----------------------------

FINALLY! I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE IM GOING WITH THSI STORY SO IM JUST GOING WITH WHAT COMES TO MINE WHEN WRITING!

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES ON EACH OF MY STORIES!

ILYA

Follow X comment X vote