Visions

"So, you basically read Snape's mind." Ron stated. It was the next morning and Harry told us what had happened last night. He and Snape were training and Harry used Snape's spell against him, resulting into Harry looking into his memories. He said that he had seen his father bully Snape. I knew that this happened because he told me in my third year.

"It really happened. Snape told me about it in our third year." I said. "And you didn't tell us?!" Ron asked. "That's something privet, Ron! He trusted me with it!" I hissed. "Do you guys think your OWLs will go well?" Hermoine asked, changing the topic. "Yeah, I think so." Samira exclaimed. I just shrugged. 

We weren't allowed to come back into the Great Hall until 10 AM. The four house tables were removed and there were now rows of desks. Our first exam was Care of Magical Creatures. It wasn't that hard. You just needed to know basic things about certain animals.

Next up was Transfiguration. We had our theoretical exam first, then we needed to perform the Summoning Charm and we needed to transfigure a mouse into a matchbox. I did it correct and mine even had decorations on it.

The week continued like this with theoretical and practical exams. Nothing really interesting happened, until the last day. We were in Charms, making our exam. I was behind Hermoine, had Harry behind me and Draco next to me. Umbridge stood in front and made sure no one was talking or cheating.

After about half an hour, we heard a loud bang. Everyone stopped writing and turned to look at the doors. There was a second bang and a third. Umbridge started walking and made her way over to the doors. 

She opened the doors and stepped out of the hall. She stopped and a golden ball swirled in front of her face and flew into the hall. The small swirl exploded and blue sparks came out of it. A smile crossed my face as I realized what was happening.

Fred and George Weasley are coming

Umbridge still stood outside the hall, clueless of what was happening. Not to long after, the Weasley twins flew into the hall on broomsticks. They threw fireworks over their shoulders and everyone in the hall threw their exam up into the air. Fireworks were everywhere and everyone was cheering. 

Fred and George flew past me and threw fireworks at me. They circled around my head and that was my cue. I quickly took out my wand and the fireworks the twins had given me and I used the Fire Charm to set it off. I threw it up into the air and watched as they searched for their target. 

The fireworks they had given me were specially designed to go after the Inquisitors Squid members. They allowed me to set them off, because they were a particular pain in my butt. And simply because the twins liked me.

I looked at the twins and saw that they had THE firework bomb ready. I smiled and watched as a gigantic fire dragon came out of the firework explosion and started chasing Umbridge. Umbridge tried to run out of the hall, but there was no escape for her. She ran out of the hall, but the dragon got her. 

The dragon exploded into a thousand fireworks and they all hit the rules that were hanging on the walls. Not a second later, all the cases that held the rules came crashing down and everyone in the hall ran out, passing a burned Umbridge on their way. 

We stood in the courtyard, cheering as the Weasley twins threw more fireworks into the air. There appeared a gigantic W in the air. I smiled, but I suddenly felt something I've never felt before. I fell to the ground and my sight turned black.

It was Sirius. He sat on his knees and was tied up. "I need that prophecy." Someone hissed. "You'll have to kill me." Sirius replied. A small ball with grey smoke in it flashed by. It was on a shelf which had number 97. "Oh, I will. But first, you will fetch it for me." The voice said. Voldemort came into view. He was circling Sirius and had his wand in hand.