CHAPTER TWELVE: GMG PT.2

(Y/N)'s POV
             Yesterday Izzy and Ice won against Sting and Rouge, I am walking to the designated place of Fairy Tail... I was thinking of what will take place today.... ( I dont even know.... I havent finished Fairy Tail yet... and I was 11? Or 12? When i started this...) I was so lost in my thoughts that I havent noticed bumping into someone... I felt their hard chest bumping into my nose as I fell to the ground...
               As I look up, I noticed that the one I bumped into is Rouge Cheney.... I suddenly stood up and brushed my (F/C) (jeans or skirt)... I didnt made eye contact with him, As i started walking away, I felt a hand gripped my arm... I looked back and saw that Rouge is holding my arm...
"Uhm... Mind letting me go Cheney?" I said while looking at him and tugging at my arm... "Can you tell to your trainer Izzy that We missed her..." He said while piercing his red orbs to my (E/C) eyes.... "Uhm.... yeah sure... I can pass the message to Zy...." I said staring at him until I saw a faint smile on his lips... But as soon as it appeared , it was gone....He let go of my arm and I proceeded walking to the stand....
                  As I arrived there I saw Izzy leaning to Ice.... I tapped her shoulders and said.. "Zy, Rogue wanted to say that They missed you..." As I said this, Ice quickly looked at me and glared... He immediately looked at Mizu and said.. "Yamamoto... You can lead here right? Me and Zy are gonna have a talk about a certain someone ....." I sat next to Mizu and looked at them while talking... "Yeah sure Ice.....We can handle it right (Y/N)?"
                  He looked at me and smiled... My face immediately got hot and nodded rapidly... As soon as I nodded, Ice and Izzy disappeared into thin air as me and the boys looked back to the Arena and waited for the next game....
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
                     The next game is called Chariot.... For that we send Satsu because the others and Daemon have motion sickness... I would like to participate but Satsu said that it isnt proper for ladies to run.... Like what does that even mean....
               So in the end he is down there with the moving deathtraps as Daemon and the others called it... So far Satsu is in 2nd place while someone from Raven Tail is in the lead while three moron dragon slayers are in the starting line... The 3 MDS are Sting, Gajeel and Natsu.... What are they even thinking of sending 3 dragon slayers....
-after the inspiring words Natsu said that i dont even know what he said(because i havent watched it yet)-
                With the sudden burst of encouragement from Natsu's words... Natsu started surging ahead, Even Gajeel Nii-san started fighting his sickness and moved ahead. Sting withdrew from the fight saying it was a waste of his time... In the end The guy from Raven Tail won leaving Satsu in second. Natsu and Gajeel are in the 7th  and 8th place...
                The next battle was with Me and Flare Corona from Raven Tail...There was a 15 minute break for everyone... As we are waiting in our Area, Ice and Izzy appeared again with a Lolita Version of Izzy.... 
"U-uhm.... Ice, what happened to Zy?" I asked curiously while staring at the cute Izzy with her stuffed bunny.... Ice grinned and said "She is having her punishment from Acno..." Izzy pouted and stared off in the distance... "So Zy-chan is a cute little loli because of Acno-san?" Green asked Ice which Ice nodded to.... I looked back to the arena and saw Mato already in the middle, I stood up and started making my way down....

You better not cheat Raven Tail... Because I am coming to beat you all up....

_______________________________________

666 words!!!! Wow.... is wattpad telling me to update? So yeah! I hope you like this chapterrrrr!!!!!

-crimson_dusk01