💸SUGAR MOMMY💸

Start from the beginning

aeri was trying to be sane right now.

3. white day

it was white day and the members were given a huge surprise by their maknae.

minhyun woke up seeing a full breakfast served on their dinning table and then in the living room, white coloured bags and boxes that were addressed to each members.

a note was placed on the sofa while minhyun picked it up and well, read it.

'happy white day my handsome, hawt, cute crazy but i still cherish oppa-duel enjoy ❤

don't worry bout me, I'll be out for a while be back soon ❤

-maknae aeri'

"OH MY GOD GUYS WAKE UP!", a wild woojin suddenly shouted because he was behind minhyun all along, reading the note too.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING PARK WOOJIN?! IT'S TEN IN THE MORNING!", sungwoon shouted back.

"GET OUT OF BED AND SEE THIS!", woojin screamed happily.

"I SWEAR TO RONNEY,PETER, MAX, TAN AND ORI I'LL CUT YOUR--- WWOOWWW, GUYS WAKE UP!!", sungwoon immediately ran to the gifts.

one by one the members woke up and yeah, cheered and shocked by the sight in front of them. the food and the gifts as well as the fun decor.

"sugar mommy got me a XBOX as well as games! AND OUTFITS FOR MAX YASSS!!"

"she got me a collection of Louis Vuitton Bags as well as a jacket from channel fight that!"

"she gave me Guess Men Perfume Collection and sunglasses collection for their summer line beat me!"

"holy-- she got me the lastest automatic vacuum cleaner and five sets of turtle neck from Gucci."

"SHE GOT ME A NEW GUITAR AND BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS."

"oh yeah, mommy gave me tickets to the lastest basketball game this weekend. and she got me the official jersey."

"fuck-- SHE GOT ME A LED LIGHT MIRROR. AND COLLECTIONS OF INNISFREE MASKS AND SKINCARE PRODUCTS."

"SHE GOT ME BRANDED SLEEPING COMFORTERS AND SHE EVEN GAVE ME A GUCCI WINTER JACKET"

"SHE GAVE ME A COMPLETE ACCESSORIES SET FROM CHANNEL AND A ROLEX WATCH AND THREE COLLARS FOR MY CATS."

"SHE GOT ME A LOUIS VUITTON WALLET AND BELT. HOLY-- AND COLLECTION OF VINTAGE CLOTHES"

"sucks to be you guys, baby mommy got me A COLLECTION OF DC AND MARVEL ACTION FIGURES AND A SPIDER MAN SUIT."

they bickered who got the best gift as they munched on the served breakfast made for them.

daniel beamed as he spoke, "our baby girl can also be our sugar mommy."

"she may be the youngest but heck, she's one of the richest and mature even.", sungwoon admitted while holding his drink to sip the tea.

jinyoung pointed out, "she keeps showering us with gifts these days. makes me wanna give her more affection"

"i mean i don't know about you guys, i give her daily dose of hugs and kisses.", woojin sipped his drink while giving a lenny face.

resulting him being thrown a piece of bread at his way.

"hey i give her hugs and kisses too okay?!", jihoon claimed.

the front door was being opened, alerting the members instantly.

"i'm home~", aeri sang out loud.

not expecting to be tackled by a wild jinyoung and daehwi.

"BABY MOMMY!", jinyoung ran towards the girl.

"HEY MY SUGAR MOMMY!", daehwi hugged the startled girl tightly.

minhyun ruffled her hair, kissing her head in appreciation as well as sungwoon and jisung embracing the maknae.

guanlin squished her cheeks and hugged the short girl like no other. daniel twirled her around in the air whilst tossing her to woojin whom caught her in his arms. seongwoo and jihoon tackled her into a group hug along with jaehwan.

"hope you loved my gifts and oh, happy white day oppa", aeri smiled innocently.

"BABY WE LOVE YOU MOMMY."

"STOP CALLING ME SUGAR MOMMY! YOU GUYS ARE SO KINKY!"

"you know you like it"