😻ADORABLY CUTE💓

moments when aeri is being an adorable maknae.

jihoon's sketch pad that said, 'let's live half heartly like jihoon and aeri who wears anyone's clothes without knowing whose clothes it is'

aeri laughed so hard until her face flushed red in both embarrassment and laughter.

but what jihoon wrote was true though.

"that pile of clothes at the corner is always folded by either minhyun or aeri but jihoon and aeri herself always goes there and destroys it.", sungwoon revealed making aeri and jihoon nod their heads in agreement.

in jihoon's case, he finds it troublesome to look for his own clothes in that heap of clothes on the floor so he would just randomly choose one shirt to wear without knowing whose the owner.

"but aeri, her case differs from jihoon's. i doubt our energetic maknae is lazy to look for her own clothes.", woojin comments while looking at aeri.

she nervously giggled and confessed, " well, i mean, that's true but the thing is umm,  oppa's shirts and hoodies are very comfortable."

no kidding, if it's not their shirts or hoodies, it's their sweat pants or shorts. she looks so small in them makes you wanna squish her.

jaehwan poked her cheek before pinching it, cooing to her saying that she's adorable.

"she's looks cute in our clothes to be honest.", daniel remarked before saying how he would let her wear his hoodies even if she didn't asked.

"true, she looks more shorter too.", guanlin teased making the girl roared, "what did you say punk?"

in a playful grumpy voice, guanlin mocked, "shortie."

"you meanie--", she placed her sketch pad behind her and crawled her way to guanlin so she could hit him.

guanlin used his hand to defend himself aka he placed his hand on her forehead so she can't reach him. it looked like tom and jerry, with guanlin being tom the cat and aeri being jerry the mouse.

the guys just laughed in amusement seeing their maknaes behavior towards each other. although woojin and jihoon pulled her back to her seat because it was too much for them to handle.

"meanietallasstowersomeonepleasebazookaslamhimformebeforeidoso.", she mumbled loudly before pouting.

"cutie.", sungwoon pinched her cheek.

wandering around the zero base as everyone were eating pizza except for aeri that is.

"three people are not here.", minhyun stated as the others said it was daniel, guanlin and aeri? the kwon aeri was not here to eat?!

"oppa-yah~", aeri's voice sounded cheeky in the microphone, gathering the members' attention as they heard their name aka oppa.

well she was singing the oppa-yah song just her tone was child-like, miss pronouncing some syllables to sound childish.

if we have an elementary kid in wanna one then we also have a toddler in wanna one.

"i find that cute wtf.", jinyoung muttered.

during one of wanna one's fan signing event, aeri was seated in between woojin and minhyun.

fans love to shout out for aeri for she always reacted in an instant.

with a flower crown on her head and a heart sticker below her left eye, she played with a polar bear plush toy in her hands. mimicking a child's voice to talk with the toy not caring if the toy would answer or not.

"AERI-YAHHH!!", a male fan in the crowd yelled out gaining aeri's attention as she picked up her mic to answer the fan.

"neh??", she spoke.

"do aegyo please!!", the male fan shouted while aeri on the stage shook her head at the request, saying she has no aegyo in her.

the other fans shouted the same request as well, whining how she's lying about her having no aegyo in her.

woojin picked up his mic and faced aeri, "aegyo. aegyo!"

that chant soon filled the auditorium as the members as well as the fans chanted together.

aeri gave in, sighing as she instantly thought of an aegyo to do for the fans.

"aweri is origwinally rweally cute ~", she started making the fans squeal.

"but peowple said aweri is acting cute. aweri is tired. hmh, hmh!", she puffed out her cheeks at the 'hmh, hmh'.

the members rejoiced at the cuteness of their maknae as some of them literally squealed or ran to her just so they could hug her or pinch her cheeks.

"THAT'S SO CUTE MY HEARTEU!!! ", the same male fan cheered dramatically.

"NOONA JEOJANG!", another fan boy yelled.

"YOU'RE ORIGINALLY CUTE BABY!!!", a fangirl shouted.

"and aweri said she has no aegyo.", woojin teased her while minhyun pinched both of her cheeks cooing at her cuteness she showcased.