🍦ZERO BASE MOMENTS 🍦

her mini room.

during an interview, she said she wanted a room that is comfortable and has pastel colours. she wanted a room has lots of books and a pair speakers so she could blast her jam.

ep.1

"seriously where are we going?", the members kept asking the same question.

aeri who simply sat in between daehwi and jihoon while leaning her head on jihoon's side, just reacted when jisung said something about a mental hospital where it's described hunted.

"yah oppa, it's not funny! ya, I'm scared!", she yelped making some of the members laughed at her.

"niel and aeri are wanna one's scaredy cats", jisung commented out loud.

"remember that time we went to the hunted house?", woojin chuckled.

"yah hajima!", both daniel and aeri shrieked in sync.

entering zero base for the first time.

"OH MY GAD! WOW! I SEE MY NAME!!!!!", aeri entered slash ran into zero base, really fascinated by the interior and of course the facilities available.

she ran to her mini room and jumped excitingly as whatever she said in the interview was actually there. just like how she would wanted it.

"oh my gad, it's 'TO ALL THE BOYS I LOVED BEFORE' novel! oMG the sequel is also hERE! AHHHHH!", she rejoiced out loud as she kinda released her inner book worm.

"THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!", she exclaimed happily.

ep 2

"i want to eatt~~", aeri sang while going to the food zone.

she just came out of the shower and was wearing a long oversized striped top and cute cookie printed pants.

as soon as she went to the food zone, she pulled out a bottle of iced lemon tea from the huge fridge and then scanned on the food.

she debated on eating ramyeon or tteokbeoki. she wanted to eat both if she could but she was actually on a diet.

jihoon appeared next to while saying, "let's eat together."

" i dunno what to eat.", she said absentmindedly.

"curry ramyeon?", jihoon suggested while pointing to the packet of ramyeon.

"okay then"

the two then cooked their food and went to the bean bags where there's a table so they could eat peacefully.

aeri looked at the nerf guns displayed and took one in her arms. she reload the toy with its bullets and started to look for a target to shoot.

"oh, cupid lady is back!", guanlin stated out loud, attracting the other members whom now advert their attention towards their maknae.

she pretended to aim to jisung and shot a bullet at him, "you are now a lover!"

jisung dramatically fell down pretending to be shot.

she started to chase other members and all of the sudden it was a game of tag and aeri was it. whoever got shot is out.

daniel whom wanted to win, sneaked behind aeri and wrapped his arms around her waist to lift her up towards the air.

"andwae, this is not fair!", she whined in the air.