Jeff the Killer x Male!Vamp! Reader//Worth

Start from the beginning

"None that concerns you." Jeff retorted earning a hiss from the female.

"This is my childhood friend Mellow." You introduced "This is a friend of mine, Jeff." You yawned but because of that, your status has been revealed since the familiar glimpse of a vampire's signature fangs had prevailed against his sight.

"Im not your friend."

And thats when you last spoke to him for several weeks. Not gonna lie, you kinda missed the tall man but since you only met for one day and never actually had a proper conversation, you werent interested and just treated him as a mere stranger, you werent in the same building as him so you rarely meet, you only get to see him when he is in p.e. class which is just in your view from the window of history class where he could be seen playing basketball with his friends.

Until your paths crossed again.

"Im gonna use the bathroom." You stated to Mellow as she excused you from the group activity "Where was it again?"

"Did you seriously forget again?!" She sighed "Its in the next building, they fixed our bathroom because someone broke 3 of the toilets there."

"Im going then." You didnt question the broken toilets since its highschool, more weird things could happen unlike the mystery of the bathroom in your building.

You ran towards the next building and went to the boys comfort room, when you came in, it was dead quiet. Entering the 1st cubicle, you did your business and as you were about to go outside, someone opened the bathroom door and grunted. "Ah~ fuck......"

You paused briefly when you heard the click sound of the door being locked,that of course was troubling since its the only.freaking.exit but you immediately assumed that he would leave the bathroom sooner or later so you can finally leave the awful stench of a men's bathroom.

"Y/n...~" a voice cooed, deep and vivid as if he had longed for your touch "Shit,I cant handle it any longer~" he continued but you were shooketh to the core, to summarize, a random man just walked in and started moaning your name and that thought makes you want to puke, hope that you forget everything, or to put more comfort, that person just was intending to call a different y/n, I mean you cant be the only y/n, Right?

You peeked through the small hole that landed perfectly next to the cubicle's door lock but when you manage to land your eyes on the stranger.

It struck you, this was Jeff,the same person you were with weeks ago. You opened the door accidentally when you were thinking that's when Jeff and you met eyes, you got to admit,he looked pretty hot and your cheeks flushed pink as his did too considering you were pretty much more a 'Boys are hot' than 'Girls are smexy.' (*cough* Gay *cough*).

"Are you confessing?!" You mentally slapped yourself for blurting that out but he slowly nodded and covered his member with his hands.

Jeff paused and pulled his zipper up, pinned you on the wall and it happened so quickly that it felt like it was just a blink of an eye, "No one Can know about this or you're dead." He whispered but his voice was so hoarse and deep that it felt like you were on cloud 9, you nodded at what he said.

He pulled away before closing the door behind him and you were sitting on the floor, trying to take in on whats happening but one thing is for sure 'you have a huge crush on the male that just threatened you.'

Another day came, and the incident happened yesterday so it wasnt surprising that you would be blushing whenever you see Jeff in a jersey with his pale arms that showed his masculinity even more, you were mentally screaming in your head.

"Hey." Mellow waved her hand infront of you as the other vampires were drinking out of their pig blood juice, it was in a box container, pretty popular among young vamps. You took her hand off as you continued to stare at Jeff's ass. "You have been looking at that dude for like 10 minutes straight and I could swear that one of his friends saw you and whispered something to the black haired fuk boi....oh wait he is coming by."