Promise me//Jeff the killer

The creaking sound of the swing set rang through the quiet afternoon, sun almost setting as two kids swung back and forth, smiling happily with each other's attention.

"One two three go!" Jeff yelled at the top of his lungs as he pushed you forward.

"Weeeeeee~"

Engulfed in joy, he stared at you as if you were his destined soulmate "Y/n! Crazy question but what if we marry when we grow up" he asked out of the blue making you blush bright pink.

"I would be so happy~" you cooed, clutching the metal chains that connects the wooden plank to the tree "I hope we still remember each other.."

He saw the sadness glimp on your lips, forming a frown "I will and love you forewer!" He cried, hugging you when the movement of the swing stopped.

You stood up and hugged him tightly then you both pulled away "Lets make a promise!" You began as you showed your pinky to the young lad so he linked his to yours.

"I promise I would give you all my heart and probably love you more than my new bike!" He said, as you heaved a dissapointed sigh.

"Why is there a probably?" You asked earning an awkward laugh from him "Dont tell me you like the bicycle more than me."

He scratched the back of his head while you stood shocked and a gasp escaped from your mouth "I cant believe you would do this, I thought we had a connection somehow." You dramatically inquired, placing your dandy hand on your chest.

"Its not what it looks like y/n." He replied producing you both with a laughing fest both falling on the ground and looking at the sky as the giggles fade down.

"I do hope that promise is kept." You and him chorused.

---------------------------

"That promise" You stared down on your pinky and rested your head on the desk.

A loud bang boomed in the classroom sending anyone to a shocking scream "Y/n!!!" A voice yelled, threatening you to go hide or accept your fate under 6 feet.

"Oh no!" You stammered "Its jeff..."

He dropped a very very very very thick book on your poor table, weighing probably more than what you could imagine as he glared deep to your e/c eyes "My assignment was to make an essay of one of the books in the library and summarize it-" he coughed "-you need to finish it for me."

Your eyes widened as your last brain cells almost fainted by the maximum load of reading you have to do "Why didnt you get the book that has lesser pages than this, much much lesser?" You asked as he sent a soundful yawn.

"Why are you complaining bitch," he cursed landing a slap on your right cheek "Just do it, my grades are critical and maybe this would suffice the teacher."

"Ill finish it, dont worry!" you stuttered, holding the grudge to hit him straight in the face.

"Good cause I got more important things to settle than to deal with your bullshit."

"I should say the same to you"

"What did you say?!" He yelled, hitting your table with his palms.

"I-i'll give it to you tomorrow!" You answered quickly then giving him a bow as a respect.

He swiftly left the classroom, ego in the highest limits "I have no idea how you deal with that guy, y/n" Ej, the class' representative began, sitting on his chair quite lousy.

You gave a smile and said "Im used to it, cant blame him though, his family was tarnished and I know that he had it harder than me so i should be thankful instead and that he still finds help in me-"