CHAPTER 18

Y/N'S POV
After a really fun time in family, the girls and Jason left... Now we'll start working on our collaboration...
-Y/N: Lis... We have to start with our collab... So what if we decide the concept and so, then we can start thinking the lyrics and do a base so we can-
-Lisa: One at a time... First, our companies have to make it official... (smiles) Keep calm...

-Zack: I want you to make a song about a singer! (smiles)-Y/N: It's not that easy buddy

-Y/N: It's not that easy buddy... (smiles)
-Lisa: Hey but what if we transform what Zack said?
-Y/N: What do you mean?
-Lisa: Someone who followed his dream and became a singer... (smiles)
-Y/N: Well, it sounds good...
-Lisa: Our song is a genius... (smiles)
-Zack: (smiles)

Well, now that we decided about what will the song talk about, it's time to start working...
-Katie: My sir, the bath is ready... (smiles)
-Y/N: Sorry, what?
-Katie: I prepared the bath so you can relax now... (smiles)
-Y/N: Uh... But I didn't-
-Katie: I know, I just thought you would like it... (smiles)
-Y/N: Well, okay thanks... (smiles)

I then started heading to my room, cause I'll need to pick some clothes of course

-Lisa: Where are you going? Weren't we working?
-Y/N: Oh yeah, I'm just going to take a bath... You know after pool it's better to shower... (smiles)
-Lisa: Yeah, that's right... (pecks me)
-Y/N: (smiles) See you later...

Just as I said I was grabbing clothes for later and when I was about to grab my boxers, I realized that there were some of them missing... I mean, it's impossible that I lost them...
-Y/N: Lis, have you seen my boxers?!
-Lisa: Huh? Why would I see them?
-Y/N: It's just that I can't find some of them...
-Lisa: Maybe it's with the laundry...
-Y/N: Oh yeah, well I'm going to take a shower... (spanks her playfully)
-Lisa: Perv... (smiles)

Okay, now seriously I'm going to take a shower...

KATIE'S POV
Oh my poor Y/N, he doesn't know how he's going to help me showing his body to me trough the camera that I put at the bathroom... What? I have the right to look at my man... And that bitch... How stupid, how can his boxers still be with the laundry... Of course I took them for my Y/N's collection... He'll soon be mine...

LISA'S POV
I was focused on the lyrics for the song when I soon started hearing Zack crying, what happened? I rushed to where he was...
-Lisa: What happened my love? (worried)

-Zack: There was something at the floor... And I stepped on it... (sobs)
-Lisa: Aw come here, mom is here... Don't worry... Wear some shoes next time, okay? (smiles)
-Zack: (nods)

That stupid assistant, wasn't she supposed to help us by cleaning... How could she leave, wait what's the thing that she left?
-Lisa: What's this?
-Zack: It's a pic of dwad? (confused)
-Lisa: It seems like that... But where did it come from? How's that I didn't know about this pic?

 But where did it come from? How's that I didn't know about this pic?

-Lisa: Anyways, now I'll keep it for me... Don't tell dad, okay? (smiles)
-Zack: (nods) It's a secret...(smiles)
-Lisa: By the way, where's Katie? Shouldn't she be taking care of you?
-Katie: I'm right here miss, and you have something mine...
-Lisa: What?
-Katie: The pic, it is mine... I gained it because of a special edition in an album...
-Lisa: I don't think you should-
-Katie: Give it to me you bitch! (angry)
-Lisa: How did you just call me?! (angry)
-Zack: Mwom?
-Lisa: Go to your room Zack... (smiles) don't worry everything's okay... (smiles)
-Zack: Okay...
-Lisa: And just as I said, you don't have the right to have that pic of MY husband! (angry)
-Katie: I'm a big fan, you don't know how much did it cost to me to get it! (angry)

ZACK'S POV
I decided to ask for help to dwad, so I entered the bathroom... But is he sleeping?
-Zack: Dwad? Dwad, mom needs you... They are fighting... Dwad! (shakes him) Dwad, answer!

As dwad doesn't answer I'll tell mom, I learnt that it's dangerous to fall asleep while having a bath...
-Zack: Mwom! Dwad doesn't answer! (worried)
-Lisa: What?! (shocked)

LISA'S POV
I was arguing with this stupid living being til Zack told me so... What happened Y/N?
-Lisa: What?!
-Katie: (laughs) Seems like everything worked... (smirks)
-Lisa: Huh? You crazy, what are you talking about?! (frowns)
-Katie: (takes off the make up and a wig) Don't you recognize me, Lisa? (smiles)

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I should had imagine it... It's the Y/N's sasaeng... Foster Emily. She's the one who tried to ruined my wedding night and so...
-Lisa: You! YOU YOU ARE INSANE! You should still be at the hospital...
-Emily: You wish I would waste more time there...
-Lisa: You, you have something to do with Y/N, right?! What happened to him?!
-Emily: Oh nothing, I just gave him something to sleep... (smiles) He'll be totally mine, because you won't tell anyone or else... You won't only loose Y/N, but only that annoying kid of yours... What was the name? Xack? (laughs) Oh, and the video I made of your husband taking of his clothes, damn it can turn on anyone... I wonder how many will I win if I sell it... (smirks)
-Lisa: Dare to touch them and ill-
-Emily: You what? (smiles) I have someone working with me, and now he has your kid, while I have a private video of Y/N... What can you do? Huh? How could you be that stupid to belive that your boss would hire an assistant for you? Ha, I'm smarter than you... (smirks)

What am I going to do? I can't do anything or else she'll hurt Zack and she owns a really private video of Y/N as well... Aish, I really hate his sasaeng...