CHAPTER 8

Y/N'S POV
It's already 13:00pm so I guess that we should go to eat first... And later we'll see...
-Y/N: Let's go to eat something, is already time to have lunch...
-Lisa: Okay... (smiles)

We started walking heading to a restaurant... I want pizza, I really want... While walking, I noticed how Lisa's hand was brushing against mine and also how Lisa was focused on that...
-Y/N: Lis, what happens?
-Lisa: Oh nothing... (blushes)

Ugh... She wants to hold hands, I'm sure... We are a married couple but we don't use to act like that too often... I'll just grab her hands...
-Lisa: (smiles)
-Y/N: We are married, skinship is a normal thing...
-Lisa: I know, but as we were like-
-Y/N: Lis I love you, you know? Although we are mad with each other, I would never reject you...
-Lisa: Y/N... (smiles) I love you~

I chuckled, she's really cute

I chuckled, she's really cute... I'm happy that we made up... Hopefully from now on, we'll have a good time as a couple... We kept on walking until we arrived to a restaurant...
-Y/N: For the two of us please...
-Waiter: Oh my... It's Lisa and Y/N! (smiles)
-Lisa: Hi~
-Waiter: Please follow me... I'll bring you to the best spot... (smiles)

We followed him to our spot and we started looking the menu... I already know that I want pizza, but Lisa has to choose...
-Waiter: E-Excuse me... C-Could you two give me your a-autograph?
-Y/N: Yeah, don't worry... (smiles)
-Waiter: Thanks! (smiles)

After so we ordered and had lunch, after so we gave the waiter our autograph... And then, it was my turn to choose where to go...
-Lisa: Where will we go?
-Y/N: I vote for Notre Dame...
-Lisa: I really wanted to go there as well! (smiles and clings onto me) Let's go!
-Y/N: Yup!

We headed there and I got amazed but how big and beautiful Notre Dame was... I couldn't hold but to take a pic of it...

(I took this pic on my trip to France, and fortunately it was before the sad fire problem

(I took this pic on my trip to France, and fortunately it was before the sad fire problem... It's really an amazing place, I would like to return some day)

-Lisa: It's incredible, right? (smiles) How big and beautiful...
-Y/N: Yeah, wanna go inside?
-Lisa: Yeah~

We entered just to find and even better piece of art... I was amazed! And once again I took a pic...