CHAPTER 9

Y/N'S POV
It was still early in the morning, and I was still sleepy when I felt the necessity to go and pee... Was it that difficult to go to our room's bathroom? I was really distracted, and I got lost... So I had to go to a workers toilet... Yeah, I'm wearing my pyjama... And what's the problem? The people who recognized me, soon started filming... I decided to return to my room... There is Lisa, trying to throw something through the balcony... Wait-What?!
-Y/N: Lisa, what are you doing?!

 Wait-What?! -Y/N: Lisa, what are you doing?!

-Lisa: Babe... (smiles awkwardly) I wasn't trying to throw the shirt or something we bought yesterday... Heh.
-Y/N: Oh really... Then what you have in your hand is...
-Lisa: It's to clean, see? (acts like if she were cleaning) I'm cleaning, all will shine in a moment...
-Y/N: Why would you clean in a hotel? Everything's shining already...
-Lisa: (sighs) Okay, I was trying to throw it...
-Y/N: Why?
-Lisa: I don't want to go to that match...
-Y/N: I'll go by myself then...
-Lisa: What?!
-Y/N: And not only to the match, I'll go by myself to wherever I want...
-Lisa: What do you mean?
-Y/N: Nothing important, just that... I'll go to Disneyland alone without you... (sticks out your tongue)
-Lisa: Aw no~ I'll go to the match so we can go to Disney together, okay? Let's seal the deal with a hug...
-Y/N: Oh no, now I don't want your hug... (starts running around)
-Lisa: Y/N~ (starts chasing me)

I finally gave up, and she hugged me... Shes a baby after all...
-Y/N: Well, let's have breakfast...
-Lisa: Yeah, oh and what's with that video of you using pyjamas?
-Y/N: I got lost... And well, people recognized me and I guess they liked what they saw...
-Lisa: It's better for them not to try to look at you again... (pissed)
-Y/N: Aww... The baby's pissed?
-Lisa: Aren't you taking me seriously?
-Y/N: Should I?
-Lisa: Oh believe me, you really should...
-Y/N: What would happen if I don't? (smirks)
-Lisa: Want to know? (smiles)
-Y/N: Show me what you have Manoban... (smiles)

(A: Ready for what's coming? 😈)

Then Lisa threw me to the bed roughly, and she leaned closer and closer... And when I wasn't that much alerted, she took advantage and started attacking me... She tickled me until I couldn't hold it anymore... I fell from bed...
-Y/N: Okay, you win... (laughs)

 (laughs)