Ch2 What the F-faculty ?

"Hey Eunwoo help me take this miss to the principals' office." MJ said talking to the taller, black haired guy, completely ignoring the high-five. The poor high-five-ignored-guy just stood there, looked at his ignored hand, he had a look that clearly screamed "this always happens to me" and just sighed.

I turned to look at the other guy named Eunwoo. And boy was I taken off guard. An angel! He's sooo beautiful. Is he even human!?!! It was as if he was shining, I could literally see flowers surrounding him.

 Is he even human!?!! It was as if he was shining, I could literally see flowers surrounding him

He saw me and I could see his eye widening for a sec before going back to normal. I saw him mutter something under his breath. God does he have a weirdness sensor? Wait is my weirdness leaking out-

"So you're a new student?" he knocked me out of my overthinking stance. I simply nodded kinda speechless from the whole ordeal.

"I'm the student council president. If you want any help you can come to me. And as for now MJ hyung and Jinjin hyung, you should go back to your class," he said and turned towards me, "and I'll take you to the principals' office."

Time skip brought to you by Jinjin plucking mushrooms from Tamaki's corner as his high five was ignored

After a quick walk, we reached THE SAME PLACE I HAD STARTED FROM. But thankfully Prince *ahem* Angel *ahem²* Eunwoo knew where he was going. He went up to one of the walls and pushed it open. Did the wall just slideopen? It just stood the gaping like a fish with my mouth wide open. Yes. It opened. Just like that. Now I really wanna who designed this freaking maze.

When Eunwoo realized I wasn't following him inside, he turned back and laughed looking my dumbfounded look.

"It's all right. That was my reaction the first time too. The thing is, our principals like secret trap doors and magic so you might find a lot of hidden doors here. Just try not to fall into an unused room. I cannot guarantee what is inside." he let out another hearty chuckle.

Way to get a transfer student freaked out.....

After walking a long drawn passageway, with mud walls lit with fire torches and with creepy sounds all around, we finally reached a wooden door that said, "PRINCIPALS' OFFICE".

"There you go. I'm heading back to my class. I'm sure you can handle after this." Eunwoo said smiling.

"Yeah thanks a lot." I replied shooting a smile back at him.

With a deep breath, I turned towards the door and opened it.

This is it. I thought. I was finally able to do what I wanted. This was my chance to prove how amazing of an artist I was. And this is just the beginning. There are loads of adventures lurking in my life.

And with a smile, I entered the office with high hopes to see....................

Disco lights. Loud blaring music and two teens my age singing *more like screaming* at the top of their lungs with red sunglasses, party hats, glow stick in one hand and microphone in another.