Ch1 A (kinda) cliche first day

(A/n) italics mean (y/n)'s thoughts

(Y/n)'s Pov

Ah,what a beautiful spring morning! Cherry blossoms still falling from trees. Such a Perfect day to sleep in. Only I .......... can't. A sigh escaped my lips as I continued my walk , at the slowest pace possible, trying my best to not reach school.

Now don't get me wrong I know education is important, I know I need my degree, but the drag of transferring school in the middle of the semester isn't the most fun idea now is it? Plus my habit of avoiding human interaction as much as possible isn't helping either.

The only reason I even accepted this tiring job of switching schools is because my I just received my acceptance letter from my dream school 'Fanta High of Fantastic Artists' sounds weird, I know I thought that too but believe it or not, it's one of the most prestigious school for music aspirants.

You see my dream is to become a successful composer that I can be proud of someday(plus write song of angelic people). And attending this school is the first step to it. Now the reason why I received it in the middle of semester is because apparently their was some technical glitch caused something and blah blah blah and (I wasn't really paying attention while they were explaining the problem). And thus they sent it to me last week. But as compensation they gave me a discount on tuition and special vouchers for the cafeteria so that's cool. I was knocked out of my thoughts as soon as I read the main gate.

 I was knocked out of my thoughts as soon as I read the main gate

(A/n This is the 'Fanta School of Fantastic Artists')

Why is hell is the campus this freaking huge! Is this even a school or a mini kingdom!?! How in the world am I supposed to get through this?

With a sigh, I entered the school gates wondering about my life here and also if the school was named after the carbonated drink, I mean come on that's an important question. Though I'd probably never even find out.

Now where's the principal's office? I thought as I clutched the straps of my backpack and headed inside the building. Geez why couldn't they just send a map in the email or something. I looked around the hallways while searching for the office. Do these halls even have an ending.

I can't help notice the students here. There are just SO MANY of them students everywhere, some holding guitars, keyboards, violins and all sorts of musical instruments. Some held speakers and microphones and some yelling at each other when they tripped over the wires. Yep, it was definitely a school devoted to music. And yet you could find some sitting in the corner with a school book or scribbling notes. *sigh* And obviously the school works never end.

I smiled. Even if I hated school, I loved music. I think I can handle some studies. After all I did finish middle school...yes we can do this let's try our best.