Chapter 2

"So you're telling me they're sending Jesus to earth?" Changkyun yells looking down at the demons before him.

"Yes sir, you do realize this is your chance to get revenge on God?" Kai said kneeling before him.
Changkyun smirks and snapped his finger, his eyes become a blood red color. His son hyungwon, hands him a pistol Changkyun doesn't hesitate to shoot kai between his eyes.

"Father was that truly necessary?" Hyungwon asks.
"Don't you dare question a damn thing I do Lucifer." Changkyun retorts glaring and pointing the pistol at his son.

Hyungwon rolls his eyes and mumbles "whatever" under his breath as he looks down the barrel.
"You'd never do it anyway because I'm the only offspring you could ever produce. So therefore get the piece of metal out of my face satin."

Wack

Changkyun pistol whipped Hyungwon and carried him to his room, laying him on his bed.
He stroked Hyungwon's hair and pecked his forehead.

"Call me out my name again and I'll end your everlasting life boy" he whispered in his ear.

About an hour goes by before Hyungwon is stirring in his head with a booming head ache.
"Fucking hell." He groaned while rubbing the side of his head. Taehyung comes bursting into his room out of breath and unannounced causing Hyungwon to fall off his bed.

"What the fuck do you want?!" He shrieks looking up at taehyung waiting for an answer.
"Master satin is waiting for you at the dining hall." Taehyung says as he kneels on the ground.
"Please stop kneeling Tae." Hyungwon orders while standing up and brushing off his clothes.

"Please take a seat hyungwon." Changkyun says with a smirk on his face, he sips his wine and gently places the glass down. Changkyun intertwines his fingers as hyungwon sits across from him.

"First of all why the fuck did you knock me out? And second what could you possibly want from me?" Hyungwon asked slightly raising his eyebrow.
"Son you're going to kill Jesus and you have no choice." Changkyun smiles and winks at hyungwon.

Changkyun snaps his fingers and hyungwon's vision goes black, he can't hear anything but his sense of smell goes off the charts. Humans.

His vision comes back and he's in a dark alley.
"I fucking hate my life." He grumbles to himself as he stands up.

"If he wanted Jesus dead so bad then he should just do it himself." Hyungwon walks the streets feeling pitiful for the homeless they lay on the ground along the tall buildings.

The few people that were out walking would stare at hyungwon probably because of his dark attire. Platform combat boots, lace shirt, long red and black trench coat, skin tight black ripped jeans, and of course his chains that hung from his wrists to his pockets.

His outfit is definitely a huge contrast from his golden curls that cover his forehead and his very soft face of course. He definitely gets the soft aspect from is beloved mother. Sadly she isn't around anymore, she passed away while giving birth to hyungwon.

The whole situation has always taken a toll on hyungwon's mental state. Surprisingly enough this isn't his first time in the human realm, his father sent him here before to see a therapist because who has therapists in hell?

So hyungwon goes to the only person he knows Kihyun, his therapist's son who he befriended. He was recommended to make friends but when hyungwon explained he's not the friendly type so his therapist gave hyungwon kihyun's number.

Hyungwon talks to him on occasion but it's not an everyday thing I mean come on he is Lucifer after all. He doesn't have all the time in the world to keep up with his human friend's life.

But hyungwon kind of needs to find a place to stay, he has no money in his name. He literally got teleported here before he even could blink an eye.

So hyungwon is now walking silently to kihyun's house. It didn't take long for him to find his house so hyungwon walked around to the window that had the lights on.

Hyungwon peeked through the window to gladly see kihyun typing away on his computer. He knocked on the window until kihyun finally lifted it and squinted his eyes.

"Hyungwon? What are you doing here? Are you lost or?" Kihyun asked very confused and concerned at the same time.

"No dummy I kinda need a place to crash for like a while. Can I please come in?" Hyungwon asked.

Kihyun hesitates for a moment "alright fine but I'm not sure how long I can let you stay after all this is my dads house..." he said as he glanced back at his bedroom door.

"Can you come through the window?" Kihyun asked and backed up a little in case he could. Hyungwon nodded and hoisted himself up into the room.

Kihyun rubbed the nape of his neck and glanced around his room. "Okay I'll get you a blanket...uh are you cool with sleeping on the floor?" He asked a little nervous.

"Yeah it's fine but is it possible for me to get two pillows?" Hyungwon asked as he took off his shoes and coat. He tossed his coat on the chair and put his shoes by the door.
"Oh and do you have spare clothes? This outfit is a little tight if you know what I mean."

Kihyun nodded "stay here I'll be back" he said as he walked out the room and down the hall to the closet and grabbed two pillows and blankets.

He came back to the room only to fine hyungwon almost naked and searching through Kihyun's clothes.
"Dude what the hell?!" Kihyun whisper-yelled as he tossed the blanket over hyungwon's body.

"Oh I forgot humans are insecure and personal beings my bad." Hyungwon sighed as he put on a random white t-shirt and some basketball shorts.

Kihyun-still shocked-rubbed his eyes and made hyungwon a place to sleep on the floor.
"So um I get up for school pretty early so you're gonna have the house to yourself after my da-"

Hyungwon cut Kihyun off "oh no I'm going to be out as well. What time do you get home?" He said as he laid down on his blanket bed.

"Uh around three, or four if I have anything after school to attend to." Kihyun said as he got comfortable under his covers and turnedoff the lamp next to his bed.

"I'll be back later than that could you be a doll and wake me up when you do?" Hyungwon asked and he popped his arms as he stretched them.

"Yeah of course." Kihyun said then soon after drifting off to sleep. Hyungwon fell asleep not too long after Kihyun did, sleeping comfortably with the extra pillow secured between his long arms.

—————————————

Word count: 1,152

Authors note: Hoped you enjoyed this it's like 2 in the morning as I'm uploading this chapter so I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes and I'm not proof reading this lol. Thanks for the support don't forget to vote and comment if you want. Thanks for the support hehe.