"Hi, I'm (Y/N)," She says. She plays with her hair nervously. I'd think it's cute if I didn't absolutely despise her. If Ink wasn't here, she'd already be dead. I'm just doing this to get on his nerves.

"Error," I reply, sticking out a hand for her to shake. Ink acts quickly, pulling her away just as she grips my hand with her gentle touch.

"We're leaving," He says, shooting me a death glare. I smile innocently, making him even more frustrated.

"Come on, Ink! He seems super nice, can't I just talk to him?" (Y/N) begs, tugging on her bro's arm as he starts walking back to his portal.

"Yeah, ease up Inky," I add, pulling her out of his grip with my magic. She's placed on the ground next to me and I have to hide my laughter. Ink looks like he's about to explode.

"Anyway, before I was rudely interrupted," I say, turning to (Y/N) with a dashing smile, "I'm Error. I live here," Her wide (E/C) eyes scan the void.

  "It's so empty here," She says sadly, "maybe you could come to the Doodlesphere with Ink and me!"

  "That sounds so nice, but I don't think your bro here would like that very much," I reply smoothly. She glares at Ink and he grits his teeth. I love this. He wants to murder me so badly, but he can't do anything because of (Y/N). This is so fun.

Normal POV

You turn to Error and give him an empathetic smile. He must be so lonely here, You think, it seems like there's no one else in the void. I wish Ink would just let him stay with us!

  "It probably gets pretty lonely here, huh?" You say, crossing your arms tightly. Error's grin vanishes.

  "Uh...yeah, you could say that," He replies. You stare at your feet.

  "I know how that is," You say with a humorless laugh, "before Ink came and got me, I felt so alone. Out of place. Like no matter what I did, I just wouldn't fit in," Error stares at you intently, something flickers in his eyes but it disappears quickly. He hides it with a grin.

  "Heh, that sucks," The black skeleton says, pushing his emotions aside.

  "I feel like we have a lot in common," You say, "we should hang out!" Error chuckles darkly.

  "Yeah, I don't think that would work out sunshine," He says, his eyes flashing. Ink steps forward cautiously, gripping his paintbrush tightly.

  "How come?" You ask.

  "Your bro there. He needs to die, a n d  s o 
d o  y o u," Error says darkly. In the blink of an eye, a gaster blaster forms next to him and shoots a red beam at Ink. You don't think. You don't even tell your legs to move. You teleport in front of Ink and throw up your hands, shielding him from the blast. Squeezing your eyes shut, you expect a painful death, but nothing happens. You open them slowly and are shocked at what you see. A massive ray of light floats at your fingertips, stopping Error's attack. You keep it there effortlessly as he struggles to break it. Ink stands behind you and places a hand on your shoulder.

  "I guess you were right about the void awakening your ability," He says with a small grin. You laugh nervously, still surprised at your shield of light.

  "W-What the hell is this?!" Error exclaims angrily, adding three more gaster blasters to the attack. Beads of sweat run down his face as he strains to keep his magic going, but you don't even bat an eyelash. You lock eyes with Error and frown.

  "I thought you were pretty cool until you tried to kill my bro," You say calmly.

  "F-fuck off.." Error stutters, clenching his jaw. A dark expression crosses your face and your shield turns navy blue.

  "Stay away from him, you piece of shit," You growl. Your hands direct the shield at Error and it flies towards him, knocking him over and destroying all four of his blasters. He lays on the ground in shock, panting from the effort he put into his attack. You turn to Ink, a huge grin on your face. He smiles back proudly.

  "Let's head back," You say, "you never finished your pancakes," Ink steps through his portal and you follow. With one last glance at Error, the portal closes and you enter the Doodlesphere.

***