Monday..

Authors note
Hi guys.. it's been a while.. and I apologise. I took a long time off due to school and exams. But I'm back! I'll try to update this story everyday so I hope you enjoy! I missed you guys <3

8:30 A.M

It is the first full day of school and I am not excited.. we have to wear uniform, considering this school is for crazy people the uniform isn't that bad!

Us girls's dress code is a checkered skirt thigh/knee length, knee high socks (stockings) a white shirt and a black jumper which needs to be tucked in and of course the schools tie.

Boys dress code is black trousers, white shirt and a jumper with the tie.

I walk into first period with Caitlyn everyone stared at me.. I felt extremely uncomfortable when I noticed Cain staring at my body up and down, the only seat left was in the middle of Ethan and Cole.. this was going to be a long period...

We was in History when I noticed Ethan staring at me, I smiled at him and he smiled at me then waved. I turn back to my book when I notice it's gone.

I look over to Cole and I notice him glaring at me, he doesn't look happy so I look away quickly remembering what Caitlyn told me about him the first night I came to this school.
-
-
-
First period finally ends, it wasn't very fun of course because come on.. who actually likes school?

I check my time table to find out I have science.. chemistry to be exact.. I hate chemistry.

I try finding classroom number 27 when Caitlyn finally finds me, this school is huge so I'm glad she found me. I'd never be able to find it alone.

We walk to chemistry and I tell her about how Cole was acting around me. "Caitlyn something is wrong with Cole" I say worrying she replies with "yeah.. I know, there's something wrong with everything in this school" she giggles.

"Nono Caitlyn he was staring at me most of first period but it wasn't the usual look he gives me" not that I've been here very long "He seemed angry with me.."

Caitlyn tells me there's nothing to worry about "He was probably just angry to begin with, remember this" she holds my face "I got your back. I won't let anyone hurt you, neither will Jordan, Sophie, Courtney, Jake or Mason! Remember we all got you!" She explains.

She makes me feel better so male our way to chemistry.

10 A.M
"Excuse me. Miss Y/N!"

I turn around confused "Yes sir?" Cole hears me and smiles, I wonder what he is smiling at and I look at him confused.

Looking back at my teacher I smile.

"Hi, my name is Mr Lewis and I'm your new Chemistry teacher" he shakes my hand, "you're gorgeous!" He tells me.

I feel uncomfortable, my teacher calling me gorgeous? I'm sure that's not normal for a teacher to call his student that but I assume it's an act of kindness and thank him anyway, "what are you mixed with Y/N?" He wonders.

"Well, my mom is white and my dad is black. Jamaican actually.." I tell him

The whole class is now staring and I run to my seat, Mr Lewis watches me as I do this and I look down at the floor awkwardly I use my long wavy hair to cover my face as all eyes are on me  
-
-
-

End of period 2
It's now break but I get to have 2 lessons off so I can look around the school for a while. I begin walking to my dorm until I hear footsteps behind me, it's Ethan.

I smile and say "hey! How are you?" He replies "yeah I'm good thanks, you?" We finish chatting and I tell him I have 2 periods off and he offers to take them off with me and I kindly agree.
"Hey Y/N I'll meet you in your room in a second, I need to sort something out.. I'll be about 30 mins!" He explains.
-
-
-
I'm walking up the stars when I notice someone grab onto my waist, me thinking it was Ethan joking around I don't do anything until I get to the top of the stairs and I hear a deep voice whisper in my ear "Did you miss me?"

It was Cole, my heart began to race and my eyes staring back at his. Into deep pools of honey. He's smiling and very close to my face, my body pinned against the wall.

-
-
-