"Answer me when I speak to you!" He yelled out but Miles couldn't understand him. He kept his lips in a minimum movement, like he was mumbling while he yelled. This made it difficult for Miles to read his lips. 

Miles shook her head and pointed to her ears with a shaking hand, signaling that she was deaf.

"Would you leave the girl alone. We took her to get the guns. How are we supposed to do that when we keep hurting her," The leader, Guillermo, told the man who shoved Miles. 

"Sorry, G," The man apologized and gently picked up Miles off the floor.

"I'm sorry about that. Seems like my men have forgotten their manners. We're not going to hurt you. You'll be safe here until your group hands over the weapons," Guillermo said at a good pace for Miles to understand.

Miles only nodded. She was afraid to sign to the man. They hit her with a baseball bat then tell her they weren't going to hurt her? Yeah right.

+

The group arrived at the warehouse where the men who took Miles were hiding.

"You sure you're up for this?" Rick asked the guys.

"Yeah," T-Dog answered.

Rick nodded and began to walk up to the building. Once they got halfway to the door, Guillermo walked out.

"You okay, little man?" He asked the kid.

"They're gonna cut off my feet, carnal," The kid responded to Guillermo.

"Cops do that?" The leader questioned.

"Not him. This redneck puto here. He cut off some dude's hand, man. He showed it to me," The kid answered before Rick could say anything.

"We were hoping more for a calm discussion," Rick told Guillermo.

"That hillbilly jumps Felipe's little cousin, beats on him, threatens to cut off his feet and you want a calm discussion? You fascinate me," Guillermo chuckled.

"Heat of the moment. Mistakes were made on both sides," Rick was started to get irritated with this man.

"You got my brother in there?" Daryl asked. He was going to ask about Miles but he already knew she was in there.

"Sorry, we're fresh out of white boys. But I've got a Deaf girl. You interested?" The leader raised his eyebrow and smirked. Max growled at the man, knowing he was talking about his owner.

"I have one of yours, you have one of mine. Sounds like an even trade," Rick tried to speed up the process. He wanted to make sure Miles was safe.

"Don't sound even to me. My people got attacked. Where's the compensation for their pain and suffering? More to the point, where's my bag of guns?" Guillermo asked.

"Guns?" Rick shook his head, confused as to how the man knew about the bag.

"The bag Miguel saw in the street. The bag Felipe and Jorge were going back to get. That bag of guns."

"You're mistake," Rick shook his head.

"I don't think so."

"About it being yours. It's my bag of guns," Rick shook his head at Guillermo.

"The bag was in the street. Anybody could come around and say it was theirs. I'm supposed to take your word? What's to stop my people from unloading on you right here and now and I take what's mine?" Guillermo told Rick but Rick wasn't showing any sort of emotion.

"You could do that. Or not," Rick nodded his head to the wall, showing where T-Dog was hiding with a sniper pointed at Guillermo.

"Oye!" Guillermo called out, signaling his men to bring out Miles.