Part 1: I Will Show You Even If I'm Lost In Japan

" PETER’s P

" PETER’s P.O.V ”

_at his shower room, November 2020

It’s been five months since the last time I saw her and our friends back there in Japan. After all, I don’t have any communication with them right now. And this thought always cross my mind when I’m taking a shower.

P.A. PAUL: (outside) Peter aren’t you done showering? Remember that you have an interview this morning.

PETER: Yes, I’m not yet done. But thanks for reminding me, man.

P.A. PAUL: Alright, I’ll just wait outside.

I always prepared for like 40 minutes every day, excluding showering of course, but still, it seems like he hasn’t memorized it all. (smiles) Well honestly, I’m thankful that he always reminds me of some things. (dressing up himself but only showing his back) * just imagine how Shawn Mendes dressed up for the Met Gala 2019, that’s the vibe guys *

_at the Morning Kiss FM interview

After a long time, here I am now. Sitting in front of an interviewer. Feeling a little bit nervous but I know in myself that I’m really okay now.

INTERVIEWER: Good morning everyone and welcome to Morning Kiss FM. Today, we have Peter Raul, our special guest, to share with us some details about his Japan trip last summer. Including some spoiler alerts, I guess, for his upcoming concert tonight. (to me) So hello Peter, how are you today? It’s been a long time.

It was a long introduction at all but actually, it helped me to feel at ease even just in a short amount of time.

PETER: (smiles) Hi everyone and good morning to you too. I’m great, I feel great today and I just feel excited about the show tonight. What about you? You look so beautiful.

INTERVIEWER: I’m good too and (smiling) thank you so much for the compliment, Peter. (blushes)

PETER: You’re welcome.

INTERVIEWER: Okay, going back, can you tell us what is the real thing that happened during your summer trip to Japan? Cause we all know that there’s a lot of rumor, spreading around, knowing that you haven’t officially opened up about this matter.

PETER: Yeah that’s true. About my Japan trip and the story behind it, well my manager James already spilled the information for that and it is the real one. That I had a little therapy and a treatment in there. I really even experienced high fever when we aboard the plane causing me to cancel the tours for a while yet I still feel sorry for that. Also, I had a little vacation there.