Chapter 2

It's so nice outside...I hate the outside.... Also I couldn't find the photo of what Equinox looked like, but image Kaneki (from Tokyo Ghoul, at least I think that's the right character...) with half his face and hair black with specs kinda coming off with him wearing a sort of, in my opinion at least, a priest type of outfit with a blue crystal gem necklace on...I think I explained it ok....Anyways my dudes 😂 Enjoy the Chapter 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd PERSON POV

As the young boy tuned out his protector, a few miles away, in a mansion, everyone was as lively as ever.....

Slender's POV

Oh my god.....everyone's in a frenzy. It's been a day since we discovered the ruined grave that once held (y/n)'s body, only now the body's gone... Everyone has been on high alert ever since, some even going as far as searching the forest to see if they can find any clue that a person was there or nearby. Half of the time they think they found a clue, but no...it's some useless, lost humans. 

I sigh as I see that not one person is sitting down. Hoodie and E.J look- oh well as I far as I could tell with their masks on, they were in a terrible state. None of us can blame them either, they were the closest to (y/n) and would do anything to protect him. I should send them out to the store or something...we're probably low on food anyway... They keep on pacing back and forth. It seems never ending too. We can all hear them in their rooms at times. Sometimes there's mumbles, loud pacing, and a few times we could hear one or the other trying, but failing, to quietly sob. 

I look out at the pastas as some of them try to act as if nothing is effecting them. I looked out the window I was standing at and starred at nothing, but the trees outside. I swear to you (y/n)...you and your body will be in peace once again...

Your POV

I bounced eagerly next to Equinox as we were in town to get to the store. Equinox shapeshifted into some random human guy and we went to get some food- OOOOOooo! Maybe I can get some candy!!!! I haven't had any in a while!!! My eyes sparkled and my mouth watered at the thought of (fav/candy). I didn't realize I stopped until Equinox grabbed my hand and pulled me along towards the store.

We entered and were given a monotoned greeting by a clearly bored employ. Equinox only gave a nod towards them and hurried to get what we needed. I don't think he was comfortable being around humans- wait am I still human considering I died, come back to life, and had a demon guy in me at some point....? The world may never know. (He still doesn't know he can turn into a ghost yet) 

I looked around the place as it had been a while since I've been in town. My eyes sparkled as I saw the candy aisle. I stopped walking causing me to be pulled off my feet and dragged onto the ground as Equinox still was dragging me by my hand. I whined, catching his attention. He stopped moving. I stood up and pointed to the heavenly place called the candy aisle. He sighed.

"Fine. BUT!.....just one. Then come back to this aisle, ok?" I nodded as he hesitantly released my hand and I took off towards the aisle. 

My eyes went wide and sparkled as I starred at all the different types of candy surrounding me. WAIT?! Did...Equinox say....only one?!?!? Oh no no no NO! I'm getting as much as I freakin want! I first looked for (fav/candy). As I browsed around, I finally found it and took like 925628459- I'm kidding, I took only.... 10.....shhhhhh.....I don't have any problems I swear! 

I giggled to myself and then went to walk back to Equinox when I saw two familiar looking people. My eyes widened when I saw the two. Do pastas have a human form too? (if this was mentioned in the first book, I'm sorry I forgot...) The two people I saw look like Hoodie and E.J! Or are my eyes deceiving me? They both looked they them, but human... I decided to try and ignore them. Maybe my brains playing games with me because I miss the pastas...? I'm just going to go with that...

 I turn around and start grabbing more candy. That was...until my name was called, which made me almost jump out of my skin... (T-T). "(Y/N)!" I shrieked as Equinox yelled my name. I slowly turned innocently to him as he tapped his foot. I smiled at him with a uncertain look. "Y-yes?" Equinox eyed the amount of candy in my arms. "Didn't I tell you just one?!" I looked up and tilted my head to the side a little as if I was thinking. "Uhhh....maybe?" He sighed and then started scolding me. I looked down. 

After he was done, finally, I slowly looked up at him. "B-but....please...?" I gave him puppy dog eyes and he frowned. "(Y/N) if you think that's going to work on me-" I made myself start tearing up, though Equinox clearly couldn't tell I was faking it. "Please...." Equinox had a 'oh-shit' face as he probably knew I was going to win this battle. 

When he wouldn't answer, I let the tears fall! Equinox started immediately panicking, trying to get me to stop, but couldn't. "FINE! You can get the candy..." I looked him right in the eye, stopped my crying, and smiled. "Thanks sucker!" I then ran off to get more candy, but I could feel his eyes burning into my soul from behind me... I regret nothing!

3rd Person POV

Little did they know though....someone- no, two, who now are having mixed emotions, people just watched what went down, they recognized (y/n) clear as day, alive...and breathing...,

And they want answers....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO! I have a final tomorrow for my summer class and it's not ok! Sure I get half a credit, but I don't want to study anymore!!!! B-but at least tomorrow is the last day of that class and then it's finally summer again for me! Like literally we had three days off and then we had to start summer school! But anyway hopeful I'll be able to write more due to finally not being in a freakin 4 hous and 15 minute health class. But I get half credit....I'm just going to keep telling myself that... Anyways I hoped you enjoyed the second chapter! Like always my dudes... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!

~MONKEY