Chapter 3: Captured

Start from the beginning

"Of course I'm not!" Xabi laughed, joking, "Do I even look like them?"

"Are you eating?" Iker frowned, "You look like you're chewing stuff."

"What? They're only biscuits," Xabi shrugged, amazed by the captain's observation.

"Where did you get these?" Iker continued questioning, lowering his gaze onto the box of food under Xabi's arm. In a desperate living environment, food was the most important thing to keep you alive, as well as water.

"The galley of the airplane," Xabi answered, sounded a bit reluctantly, "You can go there and get some. There's plenty of food."

"We're not getting back to the debris, right," Sergio rolled his eyes, "Why don't you give some to us as a refund for scaring us. Besides, we are Madridistas too."

"But I didn't mean it!"

"Oh come on!" 

"I don't have much left, and I know that both of you don't want me to starve to death, right?" Xabi protested, "You got your own luggage. Why don't you just eat the stuff in there?"

"I don't have food inside my luggage, see?" Sergio crouched as he opened his luggage, "My new fashioned clothes, loads of hair gel, perfume, toy souvenirs from Brasil, and nope, no food. What do you expect?"

Iker sighed in his impatience look with his arms akimbo. 

"Okay then, here you go, Sese," Xabi handed Sergio a piece of cookie, "This is the last two pieces I got."

"So you're not giving the other one to Iker?" Sergio pierced his glare into Xabi's eyes, "You still have one left."

"Don't I have to eat? Moreover, you didn't even show your gratitude on my generosity," Xabi mumbled, swallowing the last cookie in, "You know how me and he work out."

"Well, he hasn't eaten for five d..." Sergio grumbled before interrupted by Iker's nudge at his arm.

"It's fine. I'm not hungry. Thanks by the way," Iker grinned. 

"We...share?" Sergio broke open the biscuit into halves and handed one to his friend.

"Gracias," Iker gradually took it with a smile. Sergio couldn't help staring into his eyes. He knew him well enough. Iker usually preferred to bottle up his negative emotions rather than express it out, but he could never hide it from Sergio. From his eyes, Sergio could tell that he was somehow hurt. 

"Any survivors, except us?" Xabi asked.

"Sorry, we haven't seen them since we split. We shouldn't have split in the first place," Iker replied, sounded regretful, "I hope they are safe, but I don't think so. It's too dangerous outside."

"Of course they will be safe!" Sergio snorted, almost proudly, "They are Spaniards and Spaniards are invincible!"

Iker sighed, followed with a silence, until he changed the topic."Let's find a place upstairs to settle down first. We couldn't stand here in this lobby for too long."

A loud bang uttered behind the door. Sergio jolted next to Iker's side, screaming, "Those putas are coming to get us!"

"Two of you go upstairs," Iker suggested, "I'll check who's banging the door."

"Are you insane?" Sergio grasped the captain's hand tight, "You want to get yourself killed?"

"It might be one of our friends," Iker stated, "Besides, I won't let Xabi go upstairs alone. You can never know what waits up there."

"I can take care of my own self," Xabi snapped, "And there were no putas upstairs just then."

"Fine," Iker sighed, "All three of us can check who it is."

Another bang uttered behind the door as the door flung open by a strike of laser.

"Run for our lives!" Sergio panicked, leaping up the stairs. The gang followed.

"Thanks to your marvellous idea, Capi," Xabi grumbled with an ironic tone, "Now those putas are right below us."

"Shut up!" Sergio hissed, "They're at the stairs!"

"Can we still go up?"

"No, this is the top floor already."

"Get into one of those rooms at the corridor," Iker ordered, "Quick!"

"To hide and settle down?" Xabi whispered, but enough for Iker to hear, "But even I don't know what is in there!"

"Either go or die here," Iker urged, "We have to go."

-----

Gerard Pique peeked into a dark room down the corridor on the second floor of the green building. Once he stepped a foot in, green fire ignited the lamp stands like wisps in supernatural fictions. The room was actually exquisite with artworks made of light.

"Are you sure that no one is in there?" Cesc asked, clearly anxious, "This place is spooky."

"At least I can't spot anyone here," Gerard looked around and shrugged.

"They might be hiding around the corners," Andres stuttered, cowering behind the door, "Or they might have turned invisible."

"Only wimps hide in corners," Gerard laughed, pulling Andres into the large room.

"This is not a right time for laughing..." Andres sighed.

"Look, a fridge!" Cesc grinned as he walked towards an object which looked like a refrigerator, "Food, at last!"

"Open it! I'm starving already," Gerard chuckled.

"I don't think this is a good idea..." Andres murmured, but it was too late. Cesc had already opened the door of the "fridge".

Inside the "fridge", there was a cube glowing in orange. It floated out before it landed on the floor. Sinister light beamed and dazzled the room with orange luster. As the light faded, a figure started to emerge. It gradually turned out into Prince Izhitha, and there was no road to escape.

"Well, well... What do we have here? I wonder who is disturbing my nap," Izhitha smirked, "I, the Prince of Axuko Kingdom, had been exhausted after commanding my army. Too badly I had lost my preys – humans. However, looks like now they had been back looking for their deaths."

"Capture them!" The Prince ordered. Groups of Axuklians marched into the room...

A/N: I'm so mean. I left a cliffhanger :-P