Chapter 18 - Jealousy and what it makes out of you Pt. 2

Mulai dari awal

Petra's fists clenched so tight that the skin around her knuckles turned white, but her face remains the same. This mocking was maybe a little too much, but you definitely not backing up from her. This turned into more than just a bitch-fight over a man. By now, it's a question honor to remain steadfast in front of her. You were pushed around long enough, and you're absolutely sure that you had enough. Never again, you're going to be the punching sack for anyone.

"Then let me show you..." Petra announced before she approaches you with one fast step to throw a punch right against your jaw. You fall backward, against the sink and down on the ground again from the amount of force and the huge impact. And DAMN! It hurts! You growl loudly from the amount of pain that spreads over your the entire half of your face. With one hand you grab the brim of the sink to pull you up on your feet again, but Petra didn't wait for you as she takes a tight grip on your hair, pulling you up from the ground only to slam you with your face ahead against the large mirror in the restroom, causing it to shatter into pieces and leaving a deep cut on your forehead as you yelp and wince again from the huge amount of pain. When she let go of you, you collapse on the ground, holding your face in both hands as blood runs over your palms and arms before it drips on the floor from your chin and elbows, staining the ground and your shirt alike. Your whole body hurts like hell, not to mention the deep cut on your forehead, but you're so full of adrenaline, that you can't do otherwise but to breath heavily to make the pain go away. Your legs don't respond properly as they're shaking from the huge amount of it. You hear a door fling open behind you as hectic steps vanished behind another door that suddenly opened, but you have other things to do right now and even Petra seems to consider the door as unimportant.

"I told you. You have to idea who are you fighting with. Now, you will stay away from Levi. I won't repeat it again." She spat her threat down in your face as you slowly look up to her, blood clouding your sight and adrenaline rushing through your veins, pushing you into a fighter-mode as you try hard not to burst out into tears from anger and fury. And just when you want to talk back to her again, the door to the restroom flings open again as 5 people suddenly rush inside. The manager and a trainer, who grab Petra's arms to drag her out, with lots of loud and humiliating curses and Mikasa, Erwin, and Levi.

"Holy shit! Nina! What happened to you? I told you not to go anywhere alone!" Erwin yelled in panic while he undresses from his shirt to push it against your bleeding wound.

"Shut up! As if I could've known that something like this would happen!" You slap Erwin's hand away to hold the shirt by yourself while Mikasa tries to help you to stand.

"Wait, Mikasa. Let me handle this." Erwin interrupts as he scoots beside you on the ground, one arm hooking under your knees and the other one bracing your back to carry you bridal-style. Levi was right beside you, but he didn't say a single word the whole time. He just looks at you with eyes wide open from shock. All his words about protecting and being there for you need him...Was this all a fake? Right now, you really need him, but he's just staring like fish out of the water. To top it all, in addition to your anger, anxiety, fear, and sadness, Levi gives you a generous amount of disappointment. What a nice cocktail of emotions. With Erwin carrying you, and Mikasa and Levi walking beside, your mind slowly becomes clear again once you reach the seating area. By now, many people had gathered around you and the loud cursing woman on the other side of the gym.

"The ambulance and police are informed and should be here any moment. Please stay here and wait." Another trainer noted before he disappears in the crowd again. With a loud sigh, you drop your head on Erwin's shoulder while you're sitting in his lap sideways.

"Everything alright, sweetness? We were worried sick about you. When we heard a woman calling the manager because someone got attacked in the restrooms, we dropped everything and came as fast as we could. Why are you always causing so much trouble when no one is peeking?" He tries to joke to loosen up the situation, but it was in vain.