After sometime, I felt someone unfasten my seatbelts and push me into a room and locked it behind them.

     He uncuffed me, remove the blindfold and even the clothing he used to stifle my mouth.

    "Who are you? What do you want from me? Is it ransom? Why are you doing to me?" I asked all at once but he ignored me and shut the door behind him

        I paced forth and back. I was so confused. Why will anyone want to kidnap me? For money? But I'm not rich. Maybe the person knows I'm married to Xander. 

   Is the person seeking an age long revenge on me? Like some sin of the past catching up on me like in the movies. Oh no!

    Several questions like that ran through my mind and I felt helpless. I crashed on the bed and somehow, sleep and fatigue caught up with me and after few minutes of trying to resist, I fell asleep. 

Next day

       I placed my hands over my face to stop the sun from my face. I turned around in the very comfortable bed.

     Um... my bed is suddenly so comfortable. I opened my eyes a little and tried adjusting to the sunlight. I finally opened it and I'm met with extremely unfamiliar walls.

    I immediately sat up and yesternight's incident played on my mind. Kidnapped. I was kidnapped. Oh my God! Where did they bring me now? Why did I have to sleep? Freaking Nichole!

And claire? Dad? They must be so worried. Xander?

       As if on cue, the familiar face stepped into the room holding a tray of food. Xander.  What on earth is he doing here? I was kidnapped ...

Right?

       "Good morning, sweetheart. Hope you had a good night rest." He asked giving me his dazzling smile.

    "I... where am I,  Xander? What's going on here? Claire? Where is Claire? "

     "Relax, baby.  You're home."

   "Home? Of course not. This isn't our home. These walls, these wardrobes, the walls don't remind me of our home. I know the nook and cranine of our home very well."

     Ofcourse, I do. I mean, for four months, I was idle and had nothing doing so I'd usually explore the whole house, once or twice a week just to get familiar. So, I'm sure this room is definitely not a part of our house.

       "Aww baby... I'm glad you know every nook and cranine of our home." He gave me a toothy grin and if I wasn't in such a dilemma right now, I'd have blushed crimson at the endearment he used.

     "And yes, you're right. This isn't our home but it's also ours because this is my island. I mean ours." He added with a wink before setting the food in front of me.

        "But yesterday I was... just a minute, did you kidnap me?" I asked with a glare. Although it does look like it, I just want him to confirm it. 

      "I.. err.. I just told my boys to get you over here. I know I shouldn't have but..."

     "But what?" I interrupted.

   "Don't you know that dad must be worried about me. And Claire? Claire must be so worried. You just... you're so selfish.  You don't... Why did you have to do this?" I was upset, worried and annoyed.

      "I... actually your dad knows about this and I'm sure Claire does as well by now. "

       "What?" I asked, in disbelief.  He nodded. 

   " Ok that's a relief  but why? What was the need for all this? What do you want from me?

    "I just... just get changed and have your meal. I'll tell when you come downstairs." He replied standing up and before I could protest,he already shut the door behind him. I sighed but got up. At least I know I wasn't really kidnapped.  Hell of thoughts has been running through my mind. I was so worried.

       But I'm still upset with him though. Even more now.  How dare he kidnap me?

         I thought about what he said earlier as I sipped my coffee. 

Dad knows?

Since when did my father and Xander...

____

Coming out with only a towel wrapped around my body , I realised that I didn't have any clothes to wear. Just great! Exactly what I needed, right?

    What do I do now?

     My eyes dart towards the wardrobe.  Maybe I'll find something to wear.

     I opened the wardrobe and oh boy was I right. There were different signature dresses of Gucci, Versace, Chanel and some other very expensive brands causing me to roll my eyes.

        After looking through the dresses, for what seemed like an hour, I found the one.

     I even found bras and panties of my size. I blushed and took the ones I need.

  How the hell does he know my size?

After getting dressed, I applied just liploss on my lips, combed my hair and made a wavy hairstyle.  I love styling my hair.

       Feeling satisfied with my look, I gave myself a flying kiss in front of the mirror and shut the door behind me.

___________ 

I hope I tried with that kidnap scene.☺ Never written that before...lol

Xoxo
💃💃
07-06-2019.