D.R.8

"I-It's him!" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung grab both of his shoulder. "Calm down okay. Take a deep breath and tell me what happened."

"T-there's this guy! H-he told m-me that he would hur-" Before he could even finished his sentence, there's a knock being heard from downstair. Suddenly, he became scared.

"Stay here okay. Let me see who's coming." Taehyung let go of Jungkook's hand and he nodded as he leave him alone in his bedroom. The phone were still on his grasp tightly. Then, there's a vibration to let him know that there's a notification from someone.

He press it with his trembling hands that the phone almost fall over. All of a sudden, his heart beating so fast when he saw it was a message from that creep.

Unknown:
"I like your new hair colour. But I like it more the previous one. Baby blue colour just like the roses that I gave you yesterday."

Jungshook97:
"You mad! Please stop sending me the roses in front of my door or I'll call the police!"

Unknown:
"I would like to see you try, baby."

Before he could even reply, Taehyung showed up from the door with a bouquet of purple roses in between his hands.

"Someone just left this in front of the door. And...there's a note too." Taehyung pull out the note but Jungkook snatched it and read it loudly.

"Press 236."

"What's that? Is someone pranking us?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook seems not to hear what he's saying. He was trying to process the messages. And something click inside his mind.

He look at Taehyung who was looking at him back.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"It's...It's a tv channel."