Chapter 2| FP's Trailer

Riot woke up hungry. Hungry to explore, lean and for food. She hadn't eaten since yesterday morning and was feeling it at full force. She planned to go for a run and get groceries, but first she needed to get dressed. She threw on a sports bra, jacket and leggings as well as some old trainers. She tied her hair into a ponytail and looked at the bed. FP's jacket was on it. She rolled her eyes and remembered she'd have to take it back. Riot stepped out the trailer and headed over to FP's trailer, it was early and she assumed he might not be up. Oh well he was watching me last night so this is payback. She loudly rapped on the door. From inside she heard a groan, so he was sleeping? After about 10 seconds the the door was opened and the rugged FP stood in the doorway. His hair was in full bed head mode and he had shoved jeans on in his hurry. He looked Riot up and down before asking "Can I help you?" His tone was ruff and firm, he clearly didn't want to be disturbed. Riot stood still, "I came to return your jacket, FP" she stumbled. FP noticed her eyes tracing his body, he grunted "Thanks, you could of returned it later though." You blush slightly but keep your tone cool, I was heading off for a run but I don't know where the grocery store is.." "Huh, I guess I can drop you off if you want?" He says. Your mouth opens to speak but he's already walking into his room, "Make yourself comfortable while you wait." You sir down and wondering why he is suddenly more awake. The trailer is cramped and slightly messy but it doesn't bother you. On the wall is a picture of FP and Jughead along with another girl a bit younger than yourself. His daughter? You squint your eyes at the picture as FP walks back into the room. He notices your curiosity and says "That's my daughter Jellybean" You jump slightly not realising his presence. You clear your throat and reply "she looks like you." He smirks, and shakes his head. He seems to fully notice what your wearing and breathes deeply in. You bite your lip and turn your head towards the door. "Let's go doll"

Sorry it's a bit shorter 🙃