Chapter 1 : Guess i'm your neighbour...

This text will be from FP's perspective
This text will be from Riots perspective

As FP walked the small distance to his trailer thinking about the encounter he had just had. Riot... The name seemed to have carved a place in his mind, she stuck out like a sore thumb in Riverdale. He smirked, she dressed neither classy or slutty but was the perfect balance of sophistication yet south side. He entered the trailer and walked towards the shower. Jug was at the Bunker with Betty tonight so he had space to think. He turned on the water and felt the hot stream on his hand. FP turned to the mirror and shook his head and stripped off before stepping into the relaxing water.

Meanwhile in the trailer next door.

Riot picked up her bag and threw it onto the bed. I need a shower she thought. She wandered into what she could only assume was a bathroom and turned on a steady stream of water. She turned the dial to the cooler side, she found that this helped her focus more. She pulled off her clothes and stepped into the cold water... Riot closed her eyes and leaned back into the cool bliss. She had FP Jones on the brain and it was confusing her . She ran her nails through her hair and began to wash it, there was something about this that made her clean her mind of FP, even if for just a moment...

Back in FP's trailer.

FP stepped out the shower and placed a towel round his toned waist. Water trickled down his chest to his v-line, he was incredibly good looking for his age and knew it in a humble way. He pressed his forehead against the cool glass of the mirror and sighed, he needed a drink badly. He figured it was late and should head to bed. He traipsed to the bedroom and put on boxers and was about to close the curtains when he saw something in the trailer next door. It was Riot... in a... towel. She had clearly just got out of the shower and was dripping wet with water. He knew it was wrong to watch her, but he felt glued to the window. He continued to watch as she picked underwear and pyjamas, and then she did something so normal, so expected but yet FP almost believed it wasn't possible or even real at this  point.  What did she do? She dropped the towel... He blinked hard. FP was in shock. He didn't care about body size in general but Riot was something else... She had curves in the 'right' places and a big ass. She wasn't perfect, no one is, but she didn't seem to care she was confident and that made her 10x more attractive to him- Did she just look at me? FP's heart seemed to stop, he took a deep breath and winked, then closed the curtains...

Riot stepped out the shower feeling refreshed after a long day of travelling, FP was at the back of her mind, as she started a new life
tomorrow. She wandered into her bedroom and began to pick underwear and pyjamas, simple boy shorts and a oversized t-shirt. She sighed, and threw the towel on the floor. Riot knew she wasn't perfect, no one is, but she was proud. She had been bullied her entire life as growing up in the foster care system wasn't a very popular way of life , nor an easy one. She had only 1 true family member was still alive, a sister called Evelyn... Her father had left before she was born leaving her mother to care for her as well as Evelyn ,who was an ill child growing up, they had struggled for years until one night her mother was killed in a car crash that was fatal. From then on Evelyn and Riot were split up and placed in foster, her sisters as quickly adopted whereas Riot stayed in the system until 17 when she ran away. She had many secrets that she had never told to anyo- Is someone watching me? She had a sudden feeling that someone was watching her... She turned to the window and looked out, it was dark apart from 1 window from the trailer in front... FP's... SHIT!!! He was looking at her, she gasped and went to close the curtains in just her t-shirt, thank god it was oversized. She looked at him with a mixture of ferocity, embarrassment and - lust? She closed the curtains and FP winked as he did the same, she flopped onto the bed and put her underwear on. She closed her eyes and thought about what just had just happened... Soon enough, she was asleep.