D

Three weeks before prom

"Why are you so stubborn???" Chenle asked Jisung. "I told you it's not what it looked like!"

"So you're asking me to believe you and Haechan were just holding hands because you're such great friends???" Jisung crossed his arms and made an annoyed face expression.

Chenle sat next to Jisung on the couch. They were at Jisung's home. Jisung didn't want to talk to Chenle the whole day and Chenle wanted to check up on him. Unfortunate for Chenle, Jisung was indeed stubborn and Haechan and Chenle were just really good friends.

"Jisung, I promise you, it's not what it looked like. Haechan wanted to ask his crush out but chickened out so I had to reasure him to ask him out and dragged him to the lunch room." Chenle sighed as he finished the sentence.

Jisung threw his head back, closed his eyes and also sighed.

"I'm sorry about all this, I must seem like a control freak." He opened his eyes to look at the ceiling.

Chenle climbed on top of Jisung and cupped his head with his hands. "It's okay Jisung, I love you and I'll never leave you." Chenle kissed Jisung on the lips.

It was a deep and passionate kiss, which assured Jisung that Chenle was sincere.

Why does love have to hurt so much?