Keanu reeves

Requested by 80s90steen
Alice POV

bright lights flash before my eyes as the press yell for our attention. Tonight is the premiere of me and my amazing husband Keanu's movies. This is are 2nd movie together and are first movie as a married couple who is also expecting their first child in a round a week.

I walk down the carpet with Keanu's arm wrapped around my waste trying to hide the discomfort I'm feeling in my stomach. Being the amazing man he is, he seems to always to be aware of my pain and discomfort and comforts me. "Are you okay" he whispers gently in my ear. "I'm okay just slightly uncomfortable but nothing to worry about" I whisper back and give him a kiss on the cheek.

After getting of the carpet and taking our seats the discomfort becomes worse and worse. I move around in my seat trying not to disturb and one watching the movie but Keanu notices and begins to worry. "Are you alright alice" he whisper with a little fear in his voice. "I don't feel very well honey" I reply. He immediately gets up and takes me to the car. "This is so silly we had to leave our premiere just because I don't feel 100%" I reply about of annoyance in the tone of my voice. It's just silly and is probably nothing I could have just waited it out. "Listen, we're expecting a baby in a week and I don't want you stressing yourself out. You need to relax and stay calm" I reply not raising his voice but keeping it gentle. God I don't deserve him. "I guess your right" I reply smiling.

We got back home and I changed into something a little more comfortable. Keanu was having a shower and I was sitting on the bed when I felt wet beneath me. I looked down and my Pyjama shorts were soaked as well as the bed sheets. Oh shit.

I started to panic and yell for Keanu. He came rushing in with us long hair damp and messy and a towel round his waste. He saw the wetness on the bed and realised what this meant. He rushed to get some clothes on and I quickly changed my shorts not wanting to be more uncomfortable than I already am.

We rushed to the hospital and I started to feel intense pain. "It's okay alice your okay" he said panicked as he drove like a maniac trying to get to the hospital.

We arrived and the nurse got me a wheelchair as all three of us rushed to a private delivery room.

"Ahhhahahha" I yelled in pain "it hurt so bad" Keanu held my hand with sadness in his eyes as he hated seeing me in pain. "I know honey I know your doing great" the nurse said trying to reassure me that I was fine but I felt like a car was trying to push it's way out of me.

"Okay we're gonna get you to start pushing" the nurse stated. The pain was so unbearable I just wanted this thing out of me.

"Ready and push" she said and I started to push as hard as I can whilst Keanu held my hand. "You got this alice your doing amazing" he said whilst squeezing my hand and kissing my sweaty cheek.

It had been what seemed forever and I was told I needed to push one more time.
"Okay one more time sweetheart" Keanu said I smiled at him before the nurse said to push. I pushed with all my night until I felt a release and heard a small cry.

I looked to my side and saw the shock on Keanu's face. Not a sad kind of shock. More of I can't believe this in a good way kind of shock.

I looked over and the nurse handed me a small little body in a blanket. I looked at it's face and just smiled and looked at Keanu who gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen. "You did it honey I'm so proud of you. I love you so much" he said to me. I know I've said it before but I LOVE THIS MAN. " I love you too" I said and gave home a long passionate kiss.

"Congratulations it's a boy" the doctor says. I was overjoyed. Today my son was born and not only that I did it with the most amazing husband on the planet. I am the luckiest women alive.