Scott favor - my own private idaho (mature)

Warning - mature contains smut

Madison POV

I was studying abroad in Italy for school. I was living here with a young lady called Carmella. She was interesting but nice and very beautiful as well. She had gone out to go get some grocery's and I was watching the house.

I was walking outside to grab something when I noticed a young man. He was tall and wearing something you wouldn't really see around here, not to mention he was very handsome. I stepped closer and that's when he noticed me.

"Oh...Ugh ciao...um  e'casa tua?" He asked politely obviously thinking I was italian.

I giggled slightly
"Ugh no this isn't my house I'm just staying here but the woman who does live her will be back shortly" I say making my American accent stand out. He looked at me a bit embarrassed but also relieved that there wasn't much of a language barrier.

"Okay thanks" he replied softly.
He than turned to look at me closely.
"So how long have you been staying here"
He asked looking into my eyes.
"Ugh about a year I'm studying the culture here so it takes a bit of time to fully understand it." I replied with a kind smile which he returned.

I few minutes later  Carmella returned and I told her about the man who I learned was called Scott and said he wanted to ask a question.

A few hours went by and Scott and his friend mike were staying with us. Carmella was cooking dinner whilst I was talking to mike and Scott. I gave mike a cigarette which he gladly excepted and lit it for him with a match. I learned more and more about the two boys as well as why they came here and now they've found what they were looking for/the truth and what they'd do know.

Carmella places the food in front of us and I thanked her in Spanish as she isn't very fluent with the English language. Scott reappeared after me followed by mike.

Through out the dinner we were talking about random thing and I would translate some things for Carmella so she didn't feel completely left out and also so she could join in which she did. I also noticed Scott keep looking at me but I chose to ignore it.

I lead Scott and mike to there shared room.
"Thank you for letting us stay here, I mean thank you for asking Carmella if we could stay here." Scott said I giggled at him correcting himself as it was very cute.
"Oh it's no problem really It's nice to see some new faces" I say.

I handed mike a blanket which he happily took and thanked me for.

"Night guys" I said closing the door.

"Night" I heard through the door from both boys.

The next morning I was up and doing some work very early so I could have the rest of the day to myself. I had just finished up with my chores and noticed I was slightly dirty. So I walked into the wash room.  I was washing my arms to remove all of the dirt when the door opened. I looked into the mirror and noticed it was Scott. I smiled and turned around .

"Hey" I say kindly
As I put the towel down on the rack.

"Hey" he replied and came closer.

"I just wanted to say thanks again for letting me and mike stay and for making us feel welcome you know" he says

"It's no problem really" I say a little quieter as gets closer.

He surprises me by giving me a big hug.

I accept and we stay like this for a few second be fore slightly coming apart and looking into each others eyes. Those big brown eyes.

I don't really know what happened but we both kissed and you know what it felt good. I haven't kissed anyone in a long time so it was amazing to feel that connection.

It started of slow and then got slightly heated as he lifted me up and put me on the window ledge. He started kissing my neck and it felt amazing like nothing I've every experienced before. I started placing his hands under my shirt which I swiftly pulled of leaving me in my whit bra. He then took his jacket and shirt off before returning his lips to mine. I felt his hands unbutton my jeans and pull them down. At the same time I unbuckled his belt and pulled his jean down. As he went towards my neck again he unhooked my bra and pulled it
Of whilst delicately placing his fingers all over my body. He then pulled my legs forward and pulled down my underwear as well as his. He the held my legs as he positioned himself before slowly entering. I gasped softly as I forgot what it feels like after not feeling things like this for ages. He picked up the pace as we kissed. He started kissing down my neck while going faster but not so much that it made it to rough for the mood. We both moaned softly, never wanting this to end and unfortunately it was. As we were both getting to our highs I gripped onto his hair as he stifled a moan against my neck and we released. After he kissed my lips agin and looked into my eyes.

"Was that your way of saying thank you" I asked out of breath.

"I guess but I really meant that" I smiled and kissed him again.

I pulled up my underwear and placed my top back on as he did the same and we sat on the floor against the windowsill and just talked for hours.

So yeah it was bad but you know so is most of my writing. Anyway please send me more requests because I struggle to create scenarios and story's without help sometimes. Thanks by the way for 200 reads. You guys are amazing. Also the reason some of these author notes are messed up is because I have character chapter drafts and I pick and choose what character I have an idea for but they publish in the order of the drafts so don't be confused k by love you guys x