Deku the slutty bunny

When Bakugou said he wanted to spice up their sex life, Izuku didn't think he meant this!

     The freckled teen was currently on his knees in his boyfriend's dorm room, forest green bunny ears adorning his soft head of hair. He was completely naked, save for the fluffy buttplug that matched the headband.

     "You look so cute like this, Deku. Do you want to be a good pet?" He answered the explosive blonde's question with a nod, gasping as his lover pushed a button on a remote. The buttplug started vibrating, a soft buzzing sound filling the room as Deku whimpered and lightly shifted his hips.

     Bakugou watched for a few moments as his sweet bunny grew more and more aroused, his crimson gaze locked on the thick erection between his lover's freckled thighs. A small bead of precum dripped down the shaft as he turned up the vibrations.

     "O-Oh...! Ka-Kacchan!" Deku mewled as his slick entrance continued to be tormented by the vibrator. It felt so good. But it wasn't enough. A rough hand grabbed Izuku's jaw, making the boy look into Katsuki's eyes.

     "You're doing so good, bunny. You look so delicious. Do you want your treat?" Green eyes filled with lust had a hint of confusion in them. Treat?

     Freckled cheeks blushed violently as Bakugou pulled down his own boxers, releasing the throbbing cock from its cotton confines. "Have a carrot," The explosive teen grew a wicked smirk on his face, lust turning red eyes into burning crimson.

     Overwhelmed with lust, Deku eagerly leaned forward and ran a soft tounge from the base to the head of the shaft. A soft grunt came from Bakugou as that devilish tounge ran circles around the silky head.

     Izuku's bright red cheeks contrasted against his green eyes, making them appear to be almost glowing. Said eyes had all their attention on the large member, shimmering with lust. Deku always loved blowing Bakugou, his nitroglycerin sweat made his dick taste almost like liquid sugar, except for what came out of it.

     "G-Good boy...ohhhh fuck, Deku..." A calloused hand ran through messy green locks, gently tugging on the strands and playing with the bunny ears. "You look too fuckin' good like this..."

     The praise made Deku's eyes roll back slightly as he bounced on his knees, trying to make the buttplug move inside him, needing something to relieve himself. He grew needy as he took Katsuki's cock into his mouth, his cheeks hallowing as he sucked eagerly.

     One of Bakugou's weaknesses in the bedroom were always Deku's blowjobs. The boy learned way too quickly what made the ash blonde teen feel good. Honestly, having his sweet little boyfriend dressed up like this wasn't helping either.

     Sensing Bakugou's quickly approaching release, Midoriya pulled him out of his mouth, a hand wrapping around the pulsating erection and pumping feverently. "Please, Kacchan, cum for me..."

     That seemed to be Katsuki's end as the teen bit his lip and growled lowly once he came. White seed shot out in thick ropes across freckled cheeks and some even landed in that hot little mouth. Deku swallowed the few drops, shuddering at the taste. It was gross, but at the same time it was hot.

     Once Bakugou opened his eyes, his gaze landed on Deku's messy face. Seeing his cum on that pretty face quickly revived his erection.

     Deku let out a whimper as his own cock still throbbed, the erection turning an angry red. "Kacchan...I want you...inside..." He was pulled up onto the bed quickly.

     Much to Bakugou's surprise, his lover leaned forward onto his chest, his cute freckled ass in the air, and mewled wantonly. The soft buzzing of the vibrator reached Katsuki's ears and he turned it off, slowly pulling it out.

     Deku bit his lip as his entrance clenched around nothing for a moment before gasping as he felt the blunt head of Bakugou's member against the rosy pink ring. Another whimper escaped his mouth.

     "Fuckin' Deku, looking too goddamn sexy..." His hips slowly snapped forward, the head of his erection gliding pass the ring of muscle. He was glad he got the vibrating buttplug, as it definitely made preparation easier. A growl rumbled from Bakugou's chest as he eventually bottomed out, his balls pressed against Midoriya's taint.

     The pace was rough, just like Deku liked it. The lewd sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the room and the bed creaked with the force of Bakugou's thrusts.

     "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Izuku's moans were punctuated with each powerful thrust as the teen pawed at the bed sheets, clenching them between his fingers desperately.

     They both reached their climax quickly, the hot feeling of Katsuki's seed filling up his lower abdomen making Izuku shoot his load on the sheets and his abs.

     "Oh...Kacchan...that was amazing..."