Baku the ball buster

Heavy panting filled the empty room as the sound of fists hitting leather echoed off the walls. Midoriya wiped sweat from his brow as he took a swig from his water battle after a few more moments of practice. The gym was quiet and the sky was dark as the green-haired boy continued on with practice. In order to be the future #1 Hero, he had to practice and get stronger.

     Of course, he wasn't the only one to think so. The teen paused as he heard the door to the gym open with a loud screech. "Wh-Who's there?" Midoriya questioned, trying to sound authoritative but failing as his voice wavered. Who would be in this exact gym so late? He had gotten special permission from All Might to train this late!

     "Deku? The fuck are you doing here?" A familiar, harsh voice echoed angrily. Loud footsteps made their way to where the teen stood by the punching bag.

     "O-Oh! Kaccan! I-I was just training!" The freckled boy waved his arms around frantically, startled by his childhood frienemy suddenly making his way over far too quickly.

     "Then let's fight! I've been itching for a good reason to hit you!" Small explosions bursted in the ash-blonde's hands, a wicked smirk growing on the teens face. He stepped closer, the smell of burnt sugar wafting off the smoke.

     Instead of objecting, Midoriya got into a fighting stance, a determined expression on his face. Green eyes met red as they charged at each other, fists colliding with bodies.

     However, in an unseen turn of events, Izuku had fell to the ground and Bakugou's foot accidentally landed between the boy's legs. The explosive teen felt a small chill run down his spine. Even he wouldn't intentionally go for the crotch just to win a fight.

     Strangely enough, instead of a cry of pain, a rather odd sound erupted from the boy below him. It was...pleasure? No, it couldn't be, that was absurd! But, the freckled boy's face was bright red, the blush spreading to his ears and chest.

     "...K-Kacchan..." Emerald eyes seemed brighter against the contrast of his red face. Unconsciously, Bakugou stepped down. A loud, definite moan came from Deku, the pressure between his legs making the boy bite his lip to hold in the embarrassing sounds.

     ...Oh...Fucking Deku got off on this? A sudden stirring in his loins made a flush come to the explosive blonde's face. Maybe he was into this too...

     A smirk grew on Bakugou's lips as he ground his boot into Deku's crotch, another lewd sound bouncing off the walls. He began to lightly move his foot up and down the rapidly growing bulge, Midoriya's hips slightly rutting against the pleasurable pain.

     "...Ah...Kacchan...I'm gonna...gonna...cum!" A louder mewl left Deku's mouth as he creamed his pants, a dark spot spreading on dark shorts. But...they were both somehow still hard...

     "Tch...you're so perverted, Deku." However, Bakugou's voice wasn't laced with that harsh tone, even though the words were degrading. It was rather hot.

     Deku bit his lip and whined as Katsuki used his foot to pull down his shorts and boxers, looking away as his thick erection jumped from the sticky fabric. It was covered in the milky film of his seed.

     This time, the texture of Katsuki's boot against Izuku's bare dick made him cry out again. "Oh...yes Kacchan...oh please please...h-harder..."

     Unable to resist, Bakugou practically stomped down on Deku's crotch. "Oh...f-fuck...my balls...oh it hurts...yes...Kacchan..." The green-haired boy eagerly rutted against the hard boot, emerald eyes rolling back into his head as pleasure covered his body like a sheet.

     It didn't take long for the nerd to cum, a harsh thrust of his hips upwards being the last push he needed. White seed covered the smaller boy's stomach and abs as well as the underside of Katsuki's red and black boot.

     "Now it's my turn, nerd..." The blonde said, unzipping his pants.