Chapter eight- News

Start from the beginning

"Namjoon wake up." i said with my voice getting shaky as i let my gun on the ground.

i kept shaking him and he wasn't responding. i gulped and took a deep breath.

"i'm sorry..." i whispered and held his hand tightly. as usual no tears were coming out my eyes.

Namjoon helped me build my whole clan. he mostly stops me from doing rash decisions besides irene. we were friends for a long time. too long and i can't help but feel the same emptiness in my heart when my mom died.

i looked to my side to see wendy's cell wide open. i let out a deep breath and grabbed my gun leaving namjoon on the ground. i heard voices telling me to stop but i didn't. i was so angry at the fact my bestfriend is gone and the one who's responsible is here breathing.

i saw her cell empty. i threw my gun on the wall causing a dent. i noticed a note on the bed and walked towards it reading it out loud.

'Dear y/n,

Hope you find my gift nice. namjoon has always been a pain in my ass ever since. don't
worry it will not be the last time you see me. i'll come back. i'll always will. now i need time to lay low. stay sharp y/n
From,
Wendy'

i crumpled the paper and threw it as hard as i can. i grabbed my gun and pointed it at the wall shooting all the bullets.

i couldn't hear anything due to the loudness. i kept pushing the trigger until it was empty. i didn't stop until i felt a hand hold mine. i looked to my side to see Mina looking worried. she stare at my eyes for a few seconds until i looked away.

"y/n calm down." i heard my sister behind me and the lights were normal again. i shook my head and turned around.

"i'm calm." i walked past everyone and went back to the control room. i lookef for a surveillance footage on why this happened.

as i saw many men barge in the building shooting everyone they see. i grew angry as i saw my men fall. one of the guys walked towards namjoon. before he can reach for his gun the guy hit his gun against namjoon's head making him fall on the ground groaning in pain. he took the keys from rm's waist and unlocked wendy's cell. he gave a gun to wendy.

'Well namjoon i'm suprised to see you were bested.' wendy spoke holding his chin on her hands making him look up at her eyes.

'Fuck you' he said without remorse making wendy laugh.

'You did... once that made y/n furious.' she said letting go of his chin.

'Yeah but she forgave me. and i couldn't stop thinking on what could i possible saw in you that made me have sex with a woman like you.'

wendy laughed and pointed the gun to his head.

'You aren't going to survive so i must as well tell you this...' she started and namjoon just stare at her with full hate.

'Yeri is alive.' she said that made namjoon's eyes widen. before he can speak wendy shot him in the chest making him fall on the ground gasping for air.

'Let's go. he's dead anyways' wendy said and walked out the scene.

"What the fuck?" i said and backed away from the screen.

"who's yeri?" jeongyeon asked and i just shook my head in disbelief.

"y/n she's lying. you saw yerim die in front of you." seulgi said but i was still processing.

after a few seconds of silence irene pulled me out of the room to a more secluded area.

"Bae y/n listen to me. Kim yerim is gone. we burried her and you even saw her get shot. don't listen to what wendy said." irene said and i fall on my knees.

"She... i... n-no. f-fuck." i stuttered and stared at the wall feeling irene hold me.

"Y/n y/n. She Is Gone." she said sternly and i kept quiet.

but there is one thing irene forgot... i can't believe i'm saying this but wendy doesn't lie or make up stories. over the few years i have been with her she doesn't. not a single thing. she doesn't lie... yeri is alive.

~~