I stay in delicious warmth until the water turns almost frigid.

I pull the plug and towel myself off gently, walking back to my room in the nude.

I open my closet and pull out a navy mini skirt along with a tight fitted white scoop-neck blouse.

I walk lazily to my office, sitting down in my big comfy chair in front of my typewriter.

******************

After working all day on my writing I make my way downstairs for a fast dinner.

Work was not very productive today. I couldn't keep George off of my mind.

Every bit of me absolutely ached for his rough touch, for those dark, burning eyes to be focused on just me.

I glance at the time, eating as fast as I am able, needing to get down to The Cavern.

I slip into a pair of heels, then head straight to my destination.

I need to see him again.

Walking into the stuffy room sends a thrill up my spine as I remember the way he spoke to me the night before.

A strong arm wraps around my waist from behind, and my knees feel weak immediately.

I turn to face him, only to look up at the face of Paul.

"Oh, p-Paul! Hi-"

I don't get much out as he pulls me through the crowd and backstage, seeing scornful looks on the faces of the many women we pass.

He leads me over to a well worn sofa, sitting a bit close for comfort.

He throws his arm over my shoulders, pulling me closer, "hullo, Miss ________.....George has told us all about you...."

I smile, pulling back a little, "already? We've only just met..."

He moves some hair behind my ear, "of course. You are his One after all...." he leans in, lips at my ear, "....and now you're in on our big secret."

His hand tilts my head to the side and I feel his nose brush against the side of my throat, "...you smell intoxicating, love...."

I gulp, attempting to scoot further, only to be stopped by his strong hold. My eyes dart around the room quickly. No George in sight.

"Gorgeous thing, aren't you?" He whispers, the rough pad of his thumb tracing down my pulse point.

"Paul..." I say meekly, wishing for George to appear.

Oh no.....

*********************

***George***

During rehearsal I got the second degree from the lads.

I'm not the kiss and tell type, but I'm finally starting to get what finding the One is all about.