Chapter 2

As my mind slowly emerges from the darkness my eye flutter open to a bright light. It takes my eyes a second to adjust but as they are I'm hearing voices, the same Male and female voice I heard before I lost consciousness. Familiar voices, at least the females voice is, a little too familiar though. The two people in the room keep talking as I'm trying to adjust to my surroundings.

"She looks familiar to me, I just can't put a finger on it" the female voice curiously says,
"You've probably seen her on an undercover mission or something, look, she's waking up" the males voice said.
I look over and see the one and only Captain America and Black Widow standing alongside the bed that I'm in. 

"Uh...hi." really Ali, is that all you could think of?

"Hey there, my name is Steve and this is my friend Natasha, what's you're name?" Steve asks in a friendly manner. God he's such a polite bean.

"My name is....um....Margaret." Great fake name right?!

"Well Margaret, we found you in an alley. Looked like someone tried to jump you. We brought you here to get you all fixed up and once your feeling better you can leave and go home, okay?" Steve explained to me.

"Uh, yeah, that sounds great." I answered back.
Steve smiled and left the room, Natasha left the room after looking back to me and examining me one last time. She can't help but think she knows you from somewhere. She just can't figure is out yet. Then it's like a lightbulb goes off in her head. She remembers.