"Wait, how...?" I gasped in surprise, unable to say anything as I stared at the short male in front of me. "I thought...?" I bit back the comment, but Mineta beat me to it.

"Ha, you thought I was dead, huh? You must be glad that you're wrong." He chuckled, proudly pointing to himself.

"He probably wished the opposite," Shoji retorted sharply as Mineta death glared him.

When their argument was over, they lead me promptly to the dining hall. Once again, I was standing in front of the ornately decorated doors, heart pounding, not knowing how to face Mitsuki and Masaru. When I opened the door, only Bakugou sat at the end of the table, looking bored.

"My parents had a meeting. What took you so long?" he grumbled, clapped his hands, signaling breakfast to appear. 

"I'm making sure I don't stand out," I replied plaining, siding on the opposite end of the long table.

"As if you don't already stand out with that red hair."

"Shut up, bro." I intercepted, digging into my fluffy pancakes.

"Tch." He muttered, digging into his. After another round of awkward silence, we headed towards the front main entrance of the mansion.

"How are we getting there?" I inquired, looking at the vast expanse of property surrounding me. We're practically in a forest! 

 "Simple. I'll race you," Bakugou said before speeding off.

Did I get dusted?

Oh, haha, 

THAT'S NOT HAPPENING TODAY.

"Don't think just because you're a vampire you can beat me!" I yelled as I raced after him.

------------------------ 

"What were you saying?" Bakugou bragged triumphantly, as we stood in front of the UA gates, me being absolutely out of breath. 

"I didn't say anything," I huffed, hunching over. Just as I was recovering, Midoriya came up to us.

"Kirishima! Kacchan! It's weird to see you together!" He cheered, oblivious to the death stares Bakugou was sending him. I couldn't tell if Deku was suspicious but I quickly with a defense,

"Oh, Deku, you've got it wrong, we just so happened to arrive at the same time from different directions." I laughed awkwardly. "Let's head to class, alright?" As we walked up to the stairs and into the classroom, Aizawa-sensei was there to "greet" us.  He was sleeping, actually, his usual form of morning salutations.

I casually looked around the classroom only to see half of the class still sleeping.

"Tell me how we are the few of the best students in the area?" I wondered out loud, taking a seat. 

"Everyone is, except for you," Bakugou smirked, sitting down.

Of course, he is still going to act like that at school. What did I expect? As I was just about to doze off myself, Todoroki walked in with Midoriya. I guess Midoriya went out looking for him again.

"Oh good morning Todoroki-"

"AYYYY-HALF N' HALF BASTARD!!!!" Bakugou growled as he leaped up from his seat, his thundering jolting everyone in the room awake. "FIGHT ME HERE, C'MON MAN." He continued with a psychotic grin.

"I'd rather not," Todoroki replied calmly, following Midoriya to his seat. Bakugou gets riled up every day. Todoroki always gives the same replies, but we all know that he can't avoid it forever.
Just as the rest of the class was settling in, something caught my eye.

"Wait, Mineta, Shoji, you're students?!?" I nearly yelled, eyes popping out of my face. There were new surprises every day.

"I mean, I didn't think I looked that old," Shoji replied monotonously, taking out pieces of paper from a folder. Mineta on the other hand, was busy looking at God knows what, so I didn't question him. Just as Aizawa was beginning to stir, the speakers over our heads suddenly came to life.

"C..."  Everyone looked up at the speaker in alarm.

"CODE: BLACK."

Hello! If you see this, comment down your favorite thing about Kirishima x Bakugou <3