Chapter 1:

MARINETTES P.O.V~

"Bye Alya, bye Luka" I said while quickly picking up my school bag.

"I have to go. My parents told me that there's something important they needed to tell me after school today. "

"Bye gurl see ya tomorrow" Alya replied while waving at me.

"Bye Marinette" Luka said as he kissed my cheeck. I slightly blushed by his actions.

Yes. Me and Luka had been dating since a month ago. Don't get me wrong, i love Adrien, i really do. Its just that i know that he can't love me back, thats why i decided to give Luka a chance, he is really a kind person after all.

I waved goodbye at them then walked back to our house since its not far away from school.

"I'm back" I said as I entered the bakery and kissed my parents

"So? What was this important thing you guys need to tell me? "

"We'll talk about it later" papa said.

"Go to your room first while me and your dad close the bakery" mama added.

I nodded at them and then climed the stairs.

As soon as I was in my bedroom, Tikki floated out of my sling bag

"What do you think your parents are going to tell you, Marinette? "

"I don't know Tikki, but I hope it is'nt anything serious. I'm too stressed at dealing with Chloe, having a lot of school work, saving paris-"

"And being jealous whenever Adrien is with girls... I know" Tikki giggled as she cutted me off.

"Me???jealous?!?! What?!?! No!! I don't get jealous you know- I mean i do sometimes... Wait... Kinda like ALL THE TIME.... ughh!!!"  I irritably said

"See" Tikki said teasingly

"Yeah you're right, i do get jealous, but I think i shoudn't be. Cause in the first place, he isn't even mine. " I sighed.

"And secondly i'm already dating Luka, I should put my attention to him and not Adrien anymore. "

"Marinette" called mom from the living area

I left Tikki in my room as I climed down the trap door.

I sat in the couch with my parents

"Marinette, we know that this is kind of a lot to take in, but you are already in an arraged marriage" Mama said

"What?! You've got to be kidding" I replied hoping that they were just messing around me.

"It's true Marinette, your going to marry Adrien. Adrien Agreste." Papa added

I felt my heart beat faster. It felt like a dream. It's not like I don't want to but how about Luka? I don't want to break him. And also how about Adrien? I do accept the fact that he's never gonna like me but I also want him to be happy with the person he truely loves.

"H-how did that happened?" i asked

"Your great-grandmother and Adrien's great grandfather were very good friends and promised each other that their first born great-grandchild will marry each other. That means its you and Adrien." Mama explained.

"Does Mr. Gabriel Agreste even knew about that promise? Maybe they even don't care about that." i said, still confused of what's happening

"They do Marinette, both the Cheng family and Agreste Family knew and respect that promise that our ancestors made. I'm sorry Marinette, but you still have to do this. Anyway, Mr. Agreste was happy that it was you to marry his son." Mama replied.

"..... Ok.. I guess? " I said since there's nothing else I can do about this, then I climed back the trap door to my room.

"So Marinette, what was the important thing your parents were going to tell you?" Tikki asked

"Well you won't believe it, I'm going to marry Adrien. " I replied

"Wow Marinette, if that's the case then why aren't you happy?" Tikki said as she noticed my poker face.

"I honestly don't know what to feel. I dont know if i'm happy that i'm going to marry Adrien, or im sad to what's Luka's
Reaction would be and also sad that Adrien would probabbly be dissapointed with me because im just a bakers daughter and him? He's a drop-dead-georgeous-hot-rich-handsome guy and worst of all I'm "JUST A FRIEND"
to him."

"Don't say that Marinette, you're not just a bakers daughter, your also ladybug. Everyone likes and adores you" Tikki said with an reassuring smile.

I'm lucky to have Tikki as my kwami.

"I know tikki, but Marinette and Ladybug have totally different personalities"

"The thing im most worried about is telling this to my friends tomorrow. "

___________________________________________

A/n:
Hey there, thanks for reading this short chapter hope you like it and please do stay tune for the next chapters

Thank you and God bless😊💕❤️

                                      -Galactique_Unicorn