Day with Kai (Part 2)

KAI POV

Why is she acting like this?I just don't want to say those words to her again because I'm so shy to say that again.We had our breakfast at Chanyeol Hyung's father restaurant,Viva Polo.I ordered our foods and walked to her who is sitting at the table near the corner.

"Hey,Jun Hee."I greeted her."Hi."she greeted back.I sat down across her and asked "Are you mad?"she looked at me."What do you think Kai?"she asked looking very serious."I'm sorry for making you mad.."I apologised."Gwenchana..You don't have to do that,Kai."she answered and gave me her sincere smile.That smile..is the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

JUN HEE POV

Actually I'm mad at him for not repeating the words I want to hear from Him.Thinking of it again,it's not worth it because how mad am I at him but still I LOVE HIM..I forgive him for that.Again silence surrounded both of us."Jun Hee,I know what I did just now was wrong..so,as a sign of sorry..how about we go and buy our wedding attire later..It's my treat!"Kai said."Um..It's okay,Kai..we can find the wedding attire later."I answered."Yah..you don't know when are we getting married right?"He asked."Oh damn!I forgot to ask appa or omma when I'm getting married!Pabo,you Jun Hee!!"I cursed myself in my mind.I shrugged and he just smiled at me."Hey,we're getting married next week,you know!"he said."Chinja?!"I said in disbelief.He nodded and shushed me.I laughed and still I'm shocked.The food came and we started eating.

After we finished eating,Kai and I went to a wedding boutique."Hello,sir,ma'am may I help you?"the worker asked us."Hello,I'm looking for a wedding dress and suit for both of us."Kai said as he pulled my waist closer.I was shocked and I blushed.The worker leaded is to the dress and suits display."Feel free to choose your dress and suits for your big day!Now,Excuse me..I got some work to do.If you have any difficulties,just call me,okay?"she left and both of us smiled at her."Jun Hee-ah..choose your own dress ok?"Kai said.I nodded and started searching for the right dress.Kai went to the suit display and also started to find his own suit.