Day with Kai(Part 1)

KAI POV

"Jongin!Wake up!"omma shaked my shoulders."I want to sleep,omma.."I answered sleepily."Aniya!You're going to spend your time with your future wife today."omma said again."I'll get up,omma."I sat up straight.My omma was looking at me smiling in satisfaction because it's my first time waking up without complaining much but..omma was wrong..I laid again and continued sleeping.Hahahahaaaha..I love to tease my omma!"Kim Jongin!Go get your bath and meet your future wife!"omma commanded."Arrasso omma..arrasso.."I nodded and finally made my way to the bathroom.

JUN HEE POV

"Jun Hee..wake up,dear.."omma woke me up."Omma..can I sleep?"I asked lazily."No..no..you're going to meet up with your husband today."she answered.Upon hearing "your husband",I suddenly felt energised and quickly out of the bed."Well that was fast,Jun Hee."omma was suprised.Not only her but me too actually.I took my bath and get ready for my day with Kai.

KAI POV

I drove to her house and parked my car in front of her house.*knock**knock*I knocked on the door."Oh..Mr.Kim!Come in.."her maid opened the door.I gladly came in and sat on the sofa."Jongin!Waiting for your future wife huh?"My father-in-law greeted me as he walked out of the kitchen."Ne..Where's Jun Hee?"I asked."She's still in her room.I'll go and check on her."her appa said."Aniyo..Mr.Han!Let me check on her."I refused."Kai-ah..I'm your father-in-law..so call me appa not Mr.Han."appa said."Ne..I'll go and check on her."I stood up and went upstairs.I'm such a pabo for not asking her appa where's her room.I sighed and tried my luck.I found a golden painted door and knocked it."Who's that?!"a voice of a girl answered.Yes!It's really Jun Hee's room."Jun Hee!It's me..Kai!"I said through the door.She opened the door and let me in."Wait for a while JongIn..I want to do my final touch up first."she said.I sat on her bed,admiring how beautiful she is.I stood up and back hugged her who's still standing in front of the mirror."Jongin-ah.."she sounded uncomfortable."Shh...let's stay like this for a while."I whispered.She obeyed and I released her from the hug."You're beautiful already,Jagi.."I complimented.She blushed and thanked me.We went out of her room and went downstairs.

JUN HEE POV

Kai back hugged me!!!OMG!!!My feels..I can't contain my happiness right now.He even complimented me.I blushed and thanked him.Finally we're out of my room and went downstairs."Good morning,lovebirds!"omma said."Morning,omma,appa!"I greeted cheerfully."Come let's have breakfast together."omma invited."Omma...can we have our breakfast together?"I whispered."Good..Know your husband well ok?"omma said."Gomawo..omma."I hugged my omma.My appa smiled,knowing what I was talking to omma just now."Ayo,Jongs!Come on!Let's get moving!"I called Jongin."Omma,appa I'm leaving now.."he bowed."Bye omma,appa!"I kissed their cheeks and left.We entered the car and Kai started to drive.

IN THE CAR

"You call me Jongs?"he asked me."Yeah..why?Can't I?"I asked back."Aniya..there's so many nicknames given..thanks to you it's getting more."he said sarcastically."Really?What's your nicknames?"I asked in my curious tone."You don't need to know Jun."he answered while focusing on the road."Just tell me Kai..I'm your to be wife though.."I said.He looked at me.Those eyes..so irrisistible.I looked away and fake coughed."Why are you looking at me like that?"I asked still looking away."Can't I look at my beautiful wife?"he said."What?Please say that again.."I pleaded."Oh..no more second time Miss.."he shook his head."Okay!Fine!"I crossed my arms.The whole ride was quiet and kinda awkward."Here we are Jun."Kai spoke.I went out of the car and slammed the car door hard.