2 | wtf

okay so let me explain. ethan and his twin brother grayson were probably the hottest guys in school. that is, along with their friends aaron and romeo. i didn't have any problems with them, but until today, none of them had even bothered to look at me in high school.

i was staring at my laptop when ethan turned around.

"elena," he said, his voice deep and smooth. what did he want? "here," he finished, handing me the class syllabus.

"oh," i thought. before i could say thanks, he turned back around. for a few seconds, i stared at the back of his head.

"what the..."

"fuck?" i said to faith. we were sitting on the bleachers at our normal spot. i was explaining to her what happened this morning, and though the interactions we had weren't weird, my brain wasn't able to rewire itself to think about anything else.

"i mean, he is like one of the hottest person in school, i'd be freaking my ass off... or like, dead on the ground," faith said nonchalantly, "what i wouldn't do for aaron is a very short list."

"you've had a boner for him for an actual decade. i say ask him out! y'all have been snapping for like 3 months. bet that he's sent a dick pic," i said slyly.

"obviously he has, he's a massive fuck boy," fish rolled her eyes with a frown on her face.

"at least we look cute, bitch!" i joked.

"girl, you look like a fuckin clown," faith laughed.

"oop! you right though," i jokingly frowned.

"aight girly, what's you're next class?" faith asked.

"study hall! fuck. yes," i yelled happily.

"stop flexing on my graphic design ass," faith said, sticking her tongue out, she looked down at her phone, "shit!! class starts in two minutes! i gotta go," faith was already running before she finished her sentence.

i started walking into the school, my notebooks and laptop in hand.

while i was walking, i decided where i wanted to sit for my study hall. i chose to sit in the talking part of the library, which was more of jus a hangout room. there were sofas, armchairs, beanbags, and other kinds of seats. it was always chill, and music was usually playing. teachers didn't bother coming in this room, so it was sort of a free for all.

i laid down on one of the sofas with my computer on my stomach. i used some random kids hotspot and started watching 10 things i hate about you, one of the best rom coms ever. i hadn't been paying attention to anything happening around me, that is, until a notification showed up on my laptop.

1 new message

ethan dolan
► hey

elena windsor
yo ◄

ethan dolan
► what's up

elena windsor
trying to watch a movie ◄

ethan dolan
► what movie

elena windsor
10 things i hate abt u ◄

ethan dolan
► never seen it
read
► can i watch

elena windsor
yeah it's on fmovies ◄

ethan dolan
► not really what i meant but

elena windsor
u don't even know where i am dude ◄

ethan dolan
► i'm literally looking at you rn
read

i scanned the room and found ethan staring at me, a smirk on his face. i gave him a weird look before flopping back down on the couch.

ethan dolan
► so...

elena windsor
i'll pass, watch the movie tho! ◄
read

after my weird conversation with ethan, i watched about 15 more minutes of the movie then took a nap.

someone tapped me to wake me up before my next class, but when i opened my eyes, no one was in the room.