1 | hot

i knew i looked hot when i walked into the school. people stared, and i was used to it. my hair was in its natural state today: curly. i was wearing basic bitch clothing too: a cropped thrasher shirt, black sweatpants, and my black fila's. again, i knew i looked good. but i didn't know i looked good enough to get ethan dolan to stare at me from across the entrance hall. we made eye contact for a brief moment as i walked past him, his brother, and their friends, to go find my locker.

for years, people have been obsessed with ethan because of his looks. he's colder than his brother grayson, and a lot hornier apparently. he seems like a massive fuckboy, but i'm not really sure. i used to sort of be friends with his friends, though. we weren't ride or dies, but we acknowledged each other.

i pulled my schedule out of my pocket. honors pre-calc, AP chem, a study hall, and hon spanish IV. this would be a crazy semester, but thankfully i had time to do my homework before i got home. i found my locker shortly after going over my classes, and threw two of my three empty binders into it. i put the backpack on the hook, then preceded to grab my macbook, a notebook, and my pencil pouch from it.

1 new message

faith
► yo bitch where tf are you

elena
locker 473 but i'm going to class ◄

faith
► god dammit hoe

elena
oop srry slut <33◄

i walked to honors pre-calc with determination, i wanted a seat in the back. i didn't wanna get screwed over like i was last year in hon alg II.

when i got in the classroom, it was empty. of course, the teacher, mr rahn, was at his desk, but he didn't bother looking up from his computer. i took a seat in the back row, and threw my feet up onto the desk in front of me. faith told me that she'd be in the same class as me, but as people began to sit down, she was no where to be seen.

elena
where tf r u?? ◄

faith
► walking to english

elena
i thought we were in precalc together ◄

faith
► they switched me when i dropped photo for graphic design :(

elena
rip i saved u a seat in here i'm lookin like ◄
a dumb bitch rn

faith
► big oof
►see u at lunch?

elena
c u at lunch ◄

"at least i have a foot rest now," i thought to myself. i guess i jinxed myself when i thought that because right as i did, ethan walked into the room at sat right in front of me.

well shit.