Crap

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.Crap. Crap. Crap.

Funny enough being shot with a bullet is not the funnest experience. Also funny enough you know those book's and movies where the protagonist wakes up to sound of beeping and there paralyzed or some dramatic shit.

There not lying, at least about the first part but what they did leave out was how fucking annoying it is. The head ache is instant but not as painful as the ache in my chest. "I think she is waking up."

The words sounded familiar but not in the good sugar and hot coco by the fire familiar. No they sound familiar in the ripping teddie bear heads, guns included way. I'm not surprised nor made when I crack my eyes open and see Ray Kasavick.

"Long time no see you psychotic dike." His voice is like rust and as I attempt to make a crude gesture at him I am quickly reminded of what I did.

"Fuck off, you prehistoric bird." My words are the perfect sand paper to his rust. Ray was old. Old enough to be my grandfather. Light green eyes. No smile lines. Flat bored expressions always mask what he is truly thinking. 

I give him a tired look and look down to assess myself. Two bullet wounds in my stomach. I don't think it hit anything crucial or else I would still be out. Or I assume so at least. Three thoughts occurred all at once. 

Hunter. Luke. Carter. Let's start on the latter. Carter Kasavick was Rays son. Mafia members the both of them. My father before I was born had run into a bit of trouble with his business. 

He met with them and made an exchange. Protection of Mary Kasavick (Ray's beloved daughter) for five million dollars. If you were curious Mary was psychotic step mom. So my dad agreed. They weren't romantically involved until I was about 5. 

It had been 5 years since mom died. 5 long years full of drinking and wasted time. A shoot out had my dad bringing Mary into our house for protection. I doubt if your reading this I have to explain what the birds and the bees are so I'll skip that.

Little Jax was brought into the world on May third, 2003. He left it on May second, 2015. You know what happens next. I get stabbed, I don't testify, she gets early release and now we're all fucked because dad didn't keep his promise or his dick in his pants for that matter. 

Part of the whole protection thing included no jail. I'm surprised Ray didn't slit his throat as soon as he found out but I know why. It's not like criminals of the state could just walk into a highly guarded prison and take someone out without being... questioned. (Shot) 

He needed my father to get her because god knows I wouldn't have gone there to get her. Ray was pissed. I could tell in the way he held his right shoulder higher than his left instead of even as usual. Carter almost looked amused by the whole situation.

"Where is Hunter" I ask Ray, trying to clear some ground. Beats sitting there in the silence. (Beeping) He raise a brow. "Who?" I raise my arm up ignoring the instant pain that I feel as my torso is stretched. Never show pain.

"About 12 feet tall, brooding, moderately hot and has the temper of a toddler in a tiara." He smirks. His right shoulder comes down a centimetre. Progress. Shoulder goes up an inch. Fuck.

"How's your brother Mavison." I don't miss a beat. 

"How's your wife Raymond." Low blow, even for me but he started it. His shoulders even out. 

"Your coming with us." I rolled my eyes at him. "Kind of fucking figured. Just detach me from all this shit and we can be on our way. Also tell me where my friends are."

"At the house." 

I don't bother to question how he convinced grumpy pants and stick up his ass to get in any car with him. I'm not stupid, I know the train station shooting had something to do with me. It wasn't some random coincidence and the Kasavick's being involved just reinforced what I already thought. 

 I just needed to get to them and figure out a way out of here. Something clicks in my brain.

"Hey where are we." I'm not sure if I want the answer. Ray has already gotten up and doesn't bother with a response as he leaves. Carter starts to take out my Iv gently but he pauses a second to grin at me.

"Welcome to Oregon bitch." 

***

I forgot how many tree's were in this dammed state. The drive to 'the house' was silent except for Carters persistent happy humming as he stared at me. Carter was Ray's grand kid and the son to Mary's brother Colton who had died in an ambush ten years ago. 

For me it was my first interaction besides with Mary that I had had with the Kasavick's. It was also the first time I saw Mary show actual human emotion. Jax was only 8 at the time and I think I must've been about 12. 

Carter was one of the few people at the funeral that seemed to be actually sad. I remember hearing conversations about Colton. He was good at what he did. Also a complete stuck up asshole to every one except his wife who died during childbirth and Carter his only son. 

Later that night I hadn't bothered to show up for dinner. I had in fact just started my rebellious phase so it seemed fitting to not attend family dinner. Plus even then I remember how dead 'the house' was. As soon as you walked in it was like all the air in you're lungs disappeared. 

I had found Carter on some random swing set outside. God I remember like it was yesterday. 

***

Enjoy- Also who's you're favorite character

-Winter (: